Actual photography

Following on from Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content) - #2120 by coco

Which ended up full of random crap, new thread for posting actual photographs you’ve taken, or photography related talk. Random garbage from Google will be deleted.

12 Likes

I was prepareing these while the other thread was being corrected. So I’ll kick off, images taken by me either with a phone or a Sony RX100ii in 2018. Other than a crop here and there, as shot.

Incase anyone is in any doubt - its Havana - Cuba

23 Likes

Great pics Graham. A place I always meant to visit.

Unlikely now, but never say no. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

We finally got some snow! I couldn’t resist making a dash for the local golf course to grab some pics.
A winters tale by Rick Francis, on Flickr

Winter tree clumb by Rick Francis, on Flickr

15 Likes

Porto
8H0B4409 by uh_simon, on Flickr

8H0B4406 by uh_simon, on Flickr

8 Likes

This morning in Watlington…

Friend’s photos.

16 Likes

IS0 1600 320mm f8 - 1/320

10 Likes

8H0B5477 by uh_simon, on Flickr

NE Coast - off of Seahouses - Sept 2016

9 Likes

A few recent phone pics taken in Devon and Cornwall, over the last couple of weeks.

23 Likes

Another shot from the same spot as my previous two images. Walking around is so overrated! Olympus E-M1 mk2 40-150mm.
Imgur

10 Likes

Juvenile Blackbird - through the window

12 Likes

Sunrise from Mam Tor this morning…

21 Likes

Some more from Iceland

17 Likes

This was a phone snap to put on the family WhatsApp, mentioning how high the river is.

Then I noticed the sky reflected in the water and thought I’d share…

8 Likes

L1010905 by uh_simon, on Flickr

3 Likes

cape wrath
L1020007 by uh_simon, on Flickr

5 Likes

10 Likes

No water in this one, but the winds had broken the clouds up into pleasingly regular little blobs in this phone snap taken last Thurs, just before sunset, looking west from the Bitham Road south of Lockinge

VB

8 Likes

We went down the coast a little this afternoon - sea ice:

11 Likes

This is the hydro station outlet at the head of St Margaret’s Bay - fresh water flowing into the bay to the left, sea to the right. The bay is frozen for a mile or so out as far as I could see

6 Likes