Actual photography

Thank you Kevin :slight_smile:

Here’s some more that I’ve copied from my facebook page so quality ain’t the best, but it gives enough idea of how I like to take pic’s and what the system can do.

20 Likes

Fantastic shots, that last one particularly.
Is it possible/worthwhile to register them with a library/agency?

Thank you. I’ve tried using Shutterstock with little success. They often reject images due to somewhere being out of focus or something else when the shot is clearly meant to have a selected focus point etc. It just became too much hassle.

Shame that, I like the prop vortices on the Spitfire too.

3 Likes

I saw some curious kettles yesterday:

And the day before:

9 Likes

Seen this afternoon in East Court, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham during their Open Gardens weekend

6 Likes

A few from this morning.

9 Likes

Rowdy bastards…

7 Likes

Nice day for the bike

12 Likes

Superb photographs in this thread

4 Likes

Seppostan, the land of excess (and fuckwits)

3 Likes

Is it bad that I actually like that?

1 Like

Yes, it is fucking hideous.

2 Likes

1 Like

Mont Blanc

Sent from location

18 Likes

A beauty.

1 Like

What are these called?

odipu Strap Ring Hook, Lug Ring Camera Split Ring Camera Strap Hook Triangle Hook, Belt Hook Lanyard for Camera Shoulder Strap

Hook Strap Stainless Steel 4PCS Camera Adapter Split Ring Triangles Ring Lug Other Glass Water Vase 14mm (Multicolor, One Size) : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

1 Like

Just in case, there is a new type of camera strap it has little demountable lugs and dispenses with some faff. They are a bit pricy but really useful -Eases storage of camera and makes using a tripod much easier without hangy bits.
Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Sage | Park Cameras

Cheaper versions are on ebay

1 Like