Adam's Wall of Death - Darwin awards 2020

He owns a dog, so that can be taken as read :+1:

1 Like
3 Likes

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK???

13 Likes

Well, more likely serious life-changing injury machine.

Waht could go wrong?

3 Likes

I thought Adam might have taken leave of his senses when he ordered an invisible electric car, but this confirms it beyond doubt :flushed::flushed::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

This is the Wall of Death we all needed.

6 Likes

frida kahlo wtf GIF by Sabato Visconti

3 Likes

Lay it on it’s side and rotate the skyline

12 Likes

Today

Tomorrow

Friday

4 Likes

Jesus - you’ve actually built the tapped horn. :flushed:

Your neighbours are now using the Covid whatsapp group to plot their revenge.

2 Likes

OK - do stop me if this is off topic, but - did you know my family (Great grandfather onwards) created the Wall of Death? :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man:

Here’s pic of my late father (on the right) with his rider partner Norman - picture taken in the 1950’s in Belle Vue Manchester! Any advice Adam - I’m your man!

16 Likes

To be fair, if one’s social circle includes someone who removes the floor of their house to get the hifi in, and some who take six months to make one cup of coffee, this type of behaviour is to be expected.

8 Likes

It was being performed in Coney Island in 1911.

The neighbours are all really positive. I’m going to order a couple of those Big Ben things to provide another two anchor points, although as it is, it doesn’t move at all. I just need to know that a hurricane won’t cause issues.

Is it double sided for those special parties with the neighbours?

Like scaffolding wraps, the structure needs to be perforated more or it and whatever it’s attached to will take a tour of the neighborhood. This might work

3 Likes

Well there’s a couple of 4 foot holes full of concrete; I’ve now ordered a couple of ground anchors as well. That should sort it.

Meanwhile we have holds…

6 Likes

It looks like the way you have made it that it is hinged?

I guess you can lower it if the weather gets extreme?

Yeah it can just come down if really heavy winds are forecast although it’s a two man job!