All the Football (Part 1)

1 Like

Great result for Scotland tonight. Top of the group, promotion and a guaranteed playoff place. That was with half the first team missing as well.

2 Likes

BBC News - World Cup 2022: Denmark to wear ‘toned down’ jerseys in protest at hosts Qatar

1 Like

It’s all empty gestures , a real protest would be to boycott the tournament. I’d actually be proud of the England team if they did that. That would be a first!

1 Like

Seems an utterly pointless thing to.

Or play the Lioness ladies.

1 Like

Yet another collective cockup at Anfield , 20 minutes in and 2-0 down.

Chelsea and Liverpool both tossing the season off early

Blues scraped through. 1-2 :flushed:

1 Like

Wtf is going on at Anfield, at this rate a mid table or below finish to the season. :roll_eyes:

Boooooooo!
We want Connor back

1 Like

2-1 win away to Southampton is a decent result for us. Pleased enough with this as we appear to be making some progress.

3 Likes

Steve Bruce doing the usual business at the Baggies I see :clap::clap::clap:

Another fine goal from Almiron today with another 3 points at last.

My god we are shite at the futbol, lads.

Brighton should have taken us to the cleaners.

1 Like

City looking ominously good.

Great finish.

Cricket score incoming

City are quite unbelievable, Haaland is a beast. United are not playing badly at all just can’t contain this blue tide.

Can’t wait to play these in a fortnight

1 Like

I lost interest in top flight football years ago but while I can look at some teams and managers and admire them , and as much as I dislike Liverpool there was a lot to admire about Klopp and his team over the last few years. But City , looking at the way they’ve dominated over the last few years they should be lauded but I’m completely turned off by everything they stand for.