All the Football (Part 2)

If the alternative is Martial, he would get in my team every game.

Some great goals in this game. It’s a cracking match.

1 Like

There’s something to your thinking :laughing:

Excellent entertainment

1 Like

Deserved win, they were being a bit more progressive than Utd who definitely missed Casemiro today. Long way to go yet but I’d rather Arsenal win this league than City.

5 Likes

Me too. Great game! COME ON GOONERS WAAAAAAAAA

ahem

3 Likes

Lots of rumours today about Lampard getting the chop.

1 Like

They don’t fucking learn do they - Gerrard has less of a clue than Lampard when it comes to managing in the PL. Given the mess they’re in Everton ought to be looking at more experienced heads to try to sort it out properly.

Also - how well is that going to go down with the fans :rofl:

2 Likes

:cold_face:

I hope this is all one giant troll. Can’t see it happening myself, but that almost guarantees it will occur. At least it’ll be funny listening to the Kop sing the ‘he fell on his fucking arse’ version of the song and completely missing the irony.

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure if is legit or trolling

Surely he wouldn’t take it.

Latest odds

Surely, right now, the main aim is not be relegated. Of those candidates, Dyche would be the logical choice surely? Anyone that takes over is getting a squad of mismatches from six or so managers so doing any clever ‘system’ has to take a back seat to not leaking goals like a sieve which ole discbeard was generally good at.

Dyche got Burnley relegated playing absolute rubbish. A ginger version of Allardyce, at least in footballing terms. I doubt he is as good at trousering the ÂŁÂŁ though.

1 Like

The pedant in me is obligated to point out that he was binned before the end of a season that was unusually tight at the bottom and after large chunks of his squad were broken for the middle of the season. Ultimately, Everton are 19th in the table having spent one billion quid on players since 2000. I think that attractive systems of play might have to wait but YMMV.

On that list if it were up to me I’d pick Nuno. He is proven in the prem and most importantly when he took over Wolves in the Championship it took him precisely two weeks to transform them from a clueless shambles into a functioning team with a clear style of play where everyone knew what their role was (which then got them promoted and saw them hard to beat in the PL).

2 Likes

I never said anything about attractive systems of play FWLIW. Have you seen us play this season? There is a good reason we are second from bottom of the league.

I just can’t see the squad we have (such as it is) being capable of Dyche-ball.

Just to cheer you up :joy:

:wink:

4 Likes

Bruce :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Straight down, directly down, do not pass GO, do not collect ÂŁ200 :joy:

2 Likes