All the Football (Part 2)

Thought it was a joke when I read it on Twitter. Amazing.

1 Like

Decent win for United. Would have been happier with a 2nd or 3rd goal to make the finish a bit less nerve wracking.
And good for Scott McTominay, he was all over the pitch today. Was always a willing (if mistake prone) worker, but ten Hag’s guidance has really improved his confidence and performance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a result for the toon. West Ham actually started off well in that game but were let down by their defending, though we were good in attack.

1 Like
5 Likes

LOL!!

2 Likes

So, this ‘ere Klopp bloke. Should he be in or out?

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Good to see you Paul. Hope you stick around, and yer healths get better.

1 Like

Good result for Plymouth,one more win and guaranteed at least a play off spot.
Hopefully straight promotion instead

4 Likes

Nothing but autos will do. Today was huge with us going a goal behind but going on to win 3-1.
Wednesday dropped points with them now in 3rd. I think if we do end up in the play offs we’d be spent.

Roll on Monday. Coyg

1 Like

Mad game at Sunderland looking at the score
To give a pen in the 98th minute is painful,especially when you are trying to get a play off place

2 Likes

Team full of kids who haven’t learned the art of game management yet :roll_eyes:

I went to Warrington Rylands v Belper Town to get out of the house and chalk off another ground

Old Trafford tomorrow with Everton and then Prescot Cables v Bootle on Monday

7 Likes

That’s like cutting 2 slices of finest hand baked bread, spreading best salted butter on both slices and then putting a slice of Pek in the middle.

1 Like

:green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Looks like Joe Hart has been attending the same drama classes as Harry Kane.

3 Likes

There needs to be instant punishment for acts like this and kanes.
I’d suggest they have to play the rest of the match in a neck brace to remind them and the crowd how stupid they are in feigning injury

4 Likes

Brilliant result HH

1 Like