All your science in here

Went out with a girl who painted her Datsun cherry in pink hammerite.

Great days.

3 Likes

Wondering if euphemism…

6 Likes

I smashed it into a wall by Ramsgate harbour and we had to get the train home to London,went down well.:+1:

1 Like

Fnar

4 Likes

So yes, it is a euphemism then…

4 Likes

cover it with honey

Jazz vs Classical brain

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/01/180116123713.htm

4 Likes

" Interestingly, the classical pianists performed better than the others when it came to following unusual fingering

4 Likes

MWS picked up on this ‘hidden gem’… Quite likely he will run with it in another failed attempt to actually have imaginary gumbo.

1 Like
6 Likes

I know it’s a stunt, but I love the idea of this:

1 Like

Live feed here:

3 Likes

Looking increasingly unlikely to go ahead due to wind speed in the upper atmosphere. Current hoped launch time is 22:45 GMT and the available window closes at 23:00 GMT

I also like the fact that the next one up from the Falcon Heavy is the BFR - Big Falcon Rocket. Apparently quite a lot of people think the F stands for something else.

VB

2 Likes

When I did my brief stint in the networking department at Uni there was the BPR - Big Purple Router.

Bay Networks or Netgear?

I seem to recall it was a Foundry Networks BigIron somethingorother. It was the primary router for the entire university and I think was operating a 2Gbps connection, around 10 years ago.

They were in the process of upgrading it to a Juniper router (and vast numbers of Juniper routers and switches) all across campus, which was the project I was involved with.

Live feed is on, they’re fuelling up the vehicle. Once they’re fuelled up, launch can’t be delayed, looks like it’s going to happen!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for a good launch - exciting stuff :+1:

1 Like

Watching live feed on You Tube now :+1: