Am I Just Old or Are Management Types Getting Stupider?

I don’t do any job any more: the facts simply speak for themselves.

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

- Charles Bukowski

5 Likes

I’m sure that was

I thought that was Bertrand Russel?

Yes.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/quoteinvestigator.com/2015/03/04/self-doubt/amp/

1 Like

I’m 100% confident it was Bertrand Russell

1 Like

Onward from this today;
The Area Manager has had a change of mind. My Action Plan has been rescinded.
It turns out that there has been a deputation of Staff singing my praises over the last couple of days. Whereas, not a good word was said about my colleague. None of this was expected. When I heard this, I had a little sob.

My colleague’s signed statement is now being used against him. His lies are coming home to roost. The lie in question ? That I had lost control and put everybody in danger. Where he falls down is, if I had lost control, why didn’t he step in and take over ?

I was told “officially” today that I will be required to give testimony at his Disciplinary Investigation. I will enjoy this !

30 Likes

It’s like a psychotic fucking playground, where you work.

1 Like

Heavily institutionalised flawed cunts trying to cover their incompetence. So yeah !

2 Likes

Excellent news Terry

1 Like

That’s a bit more fucking like it!

1 Like

Great news. Your staff obviously (rightly) hold you in high esteem.
Stick it to the jumped-up shit. Hope the cunt gets what he deserves. Can’t stand fuckers who try to push the blame on others for their own incompetency

1 Like

Clamly, with bass in your voice… “Ladies and gentlemen of the board, I would like to take this time to present to you Exhibit A”. (Now pointing at jumped up ejit)

“A CUNT.”

5 Likes

Excellent result. The classiest thing to do is act completely unperturbed, almost unware of the fuss, and just let this dick hang himself.

2 Likes

Yes. You don’t want him to turn it into him versus you. It has to be clear that it’s him versus everyone.

1 Like

Pity we can’t see a live stream from the hearing. I’d definitely buy a ticket for that

1 Like

In my head Terry will be wearing a wig and gown :grinning:

1 Like

15 Likes

And a black square on top of the wig

1 Like
4 Likes

Well played Terry. In my head not Rick Wakeman but more a flute, tights, on one leg, on platform two for an hour.

1 Like