Another 10,000 posts of your dinner

Euro-sausage and mash…

10 Likes

That mash and gravy looks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Now the dark nights are creeping back in I’m starting to do a bit more in the kitchen. Mixed seafood risotto tonight.

8 Likes

Paella

6 Likes

Brekky…

5 Likes

Sans bangers???

They looked Meh!

1 Like

Last Night…

Oyster 'shrooms, with miso, and onion chutney…

Burger, with the lot plus a thick beef dripping gravy…

4 Likes

Brekky…

Again, snags looked a bit shit.

5 Likes

Persian saffron rice
Flat iron steak
Turks salad

7 Likes

Sunday brekkie by Ann. Before you ask, they’re guinea fowl eggs (only £1.05 for half a dozen :wink:)

12 Likes

Are your beans strictly rationed? (I can guess why). Looks great otherwise…

3 Likes

Sunday roast

6 Likes

Brunch

Smoked bacon, home-grown plum tomatoes, Stornaway black pudding, Burford Brown fried egg and pork sausages.

Before anyone comments on the number of sossers, Maddie and Hildur got one each

13 Likes

Before or after the photo?

7 Likes

:smile:

After!

Light lunch after a graze around the food fayre in Stratford-upon-Avon…

The Flagship mature cheddar with cheese and onion sour dough, samosa, and pakora…

2 Likes

Sunday dinner - lamb cutlets, cheesy potato and onion bake, greens.

5 Likes

The mighty Pilpel, this time visiting the wife in the Wharf rather than the more usual Spitalfields.

The photo doesn’t really convey the full magnificence - definitely all of your 5 a day.

Also bumped into an old colleague in Waitrose. I thought he’d filled out a bit and picked up the odd grey hair until I realised that the last time I saw him was for his leaving speech 14 years ago :grimacing: (and I was trying to prop him up and praying that he didn’t vom on the boss / client because he’d been drinking solidly since the previous night).

7 Likes

Hurriedly thrown together garlic dhal with the remains of various lentils I’d got left in the cupboard.

8 Likes