Another 10,000 posts of your dinner

Whilst moving body parts from one section of the freezer to another happened upon some of this seasons wild garlic.
Filet of Red Snapper, white wine n Creme fresh n wild garlic n tarragon sauce on a jersey royal spud cake.

8 Likes

These are stunning if you can find them in stock.

1 Like

Chicken Ramen

from here

very tasty

7 Likes

Which came first…:grin:

1 Like

Chili burgers (slightly sweet spicy beef chili) topped with yellow mustard, dill pickles, and chopped raw onion. Oven chips. Some of the pickled vegetable salad I mentioned making last week.

16 Likes

Lunch comprised fresh pasta sheets stuffed with a crab, ricotta, Parmesan, lemon zest, n basil filling, pecorino béchamel slathered over then oven baked until brown, served with a mild spiced chilli passata sauce, bottle of Cloudy Bay.

12 Likes

Very classy.:+1:

1 Like

in what way?

Spelling for a start…

3 Likes

Compromised by apples garbage word prompt, sorted.

1 Like

Seafood/asparagus/cavalo nero risotto.

2 Likes

Sweet and sour pork, basmati rice

13 Likes

One of the best culinary uses of pineapple :yum:

1 Like

A salad of giant Spanish butter beans, using up the last of the Ortiz tuna, and anchovy that we brought back from Spain last November. Green beans and a garlicky herb dressing

no pic cos I forgot

Inspired by @anon14766838 doing ramen, hadn’t made it for ages.

11 Likes

Eggs look spot on.

2 Likes

Brunch.
Poached eggs finished with a few drops of Odysea white wine vinegar
Avocado mashed with Tabasco green pepper sauce, Irish smoked salmon, all piled on wholemeal toast, cheeky glass of Prosecco.

15 Likes

I had a ham and cheese sarnie and packet of salt-n-shake crisps :disappointed:

4 Likes

Those salt and shake or the Lidl version are FAR superior to any other bag of usual crisps.

I do like them. I don’t bother with the salt either…

They are however, a poor substitute for Frazzles :rofl: