Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

Peter and Joni just out the back room , the beat is on

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hyperextensive joints - classic sign of EDS

Sure is - my wife suffers from EDS.

So does my daughter.

Yeah, my wife too - it’s basically why she is now registered as disabled and incapacitated work wise by the age of 38.

Dan Blocker AKA Big Hoss owned a racing team in the early to mid ’60s, that first raced a Chevrolet powered Cooper and later a Nickey Chevrolet sponsored, Huffaker Genie MK10. His cars were driven by John Cannon and raced in SCCA sports car classes, including the United States Road Racing Championship (USRRC) series. He called his racing team Vinegaroon. The Genie was painted a pea green color, had the “Nickey” logo on the sides, and had “Pure Hoss Power” across the rear of it.

6 Likes

Gilberto Gil & Gal Costa - Paris 1970

6 Likes

I would definitely rock that jacket.

I’d look like something out of the Addams family, mind, but I’d still rock it.

3 Likes

Being someone who’s never looked cool in anything (despite what my tiny mind was saying) - I’ve always been jealous of people who look effortlessly cool no matter what they wear.

Some amazing photographs in this and in the Haiti Carnival link at the bottom.

A wig and a hat would sort the nervousness

The following images might be of interest to those who like architecture and interior design from the mid to late 'sixties- possibly @crimsondonkey

From a Leyland Motor Corporation “Careers with Leyland” book produced at great expense, I present Stokes Hall:

10 Likes

Miles Davis and John Coltrane at Cafe Bohemia in New York 1956

3 Likes

Honor Blackman, aged 15, was a motorcycle dispatch rider for the Home Office during WWII. :exploding_head:

12 Likes

2 Likes

remember reading years ago that she liked motorbikes, used to ride them in the avengers and knocked out a stuntman on set :slight_smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Smiths of Wymondham” in Norfolk.

9 Likes

:star_struck: My dad had an Anglia van - in dark green it was. </irrelevant_nodder_anecdote>