Any old Pics - replicating google images, one post at a time (Part 2)

lil Jimmy Osterberg

Just popped up this evening as I was mulling his socials mourning Wayne Kramer.

The MC5 don’t mean a lot to me, but Iggy has been a fixture in my life and I’m certain that I’m not ready for his inevitable passing.

3 Likes

Would have to agree. Lemmy and Bowie were big knocks and Iggy would rate alongside them.

2 Likes

I have been enjoying Iggy Confidential on 6 Music for the past few years, the musical breadth is extraordinary and some of the tales :exploding_head:

6 Likes

One of the best slots on 6 music imho. Craig Charles is never off it and he does my fckin head in. I’d take his trunk of funk and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

6 Likes

Ah …good …I thought it was just me …greasing the trunk of funk ready.

2 Likes

No grease, hedgehogs and pineapples glued to the exterior.

2 Likes

It’s not just you. Man deserves to be reamed with an industrial Auger.

4 Likes

Right …so we’re all agreed … no lubrication…abrasives preferred …and if he does that chuckle laugh thing that he does …add heat !

2 Likes

…and it’s a drive-by “I fucking hate Craig Charles!” from me too. He single-handedly stops me listening to 6 during daylight hours just in case he bobs-up like an unflushable turd…

The horrible

3 Likes

Not sure anyone could make funk cheesier - Fucking Awooga what the fuck?

Iggy on the other hand has the best voice for radio - EVER. He also understands the word eclectic - his programming is always interesting

4 Likes

John Grant standing in for Guy Garvey on Radio 6 Music this afternoon was inspired.

1 Like

Amazing that 6 Music gets so much right but in the case of Craig Charles gets it so wrong.

6 Likes

Fuck, didn’t bother turning on cos of GG reasons

Mária Švarbová

2 Likes

Balance in everything.

GFhTyTtXQAAEexi

Otis Redding outside the Record Centre, Charing Cross, October 1967 (Pictorial Press Ltd.)

8 Likes

JFK,Hammersmith.1962

9 Likes

That way - Unknown

5 Likes

A few for @BobC in here

3 Likes

Some great photos in that