[Archive] What are you listening to?

CDR2F.

Moving hypnotically into this.

1 Like

Live concert performances 2002-2005. Double CD album.

CDR2F.

@MGOwner

Have you listened to any of this band’s efforts Terry. The blending of rock & fusion jazz elements may sit well with you.

I always watch your posts with interest Chris. When I see something that I don’t know, I seek it out for a listen. You have cost me a lot of money over the years :angry:
I shall add this to the research list :+1:

1 Like

Songs: Ohia - Impala

2 Likes

4 Likes

Tidal

Ha ha
I know what you mean. Same for me with various culprits. Largely due to Allan/Spacehopper initially suggesting a single Michael Garrick album & a fairly tasty Brit Jazz compilation I got interested in Brit Jazz. I guess my own subsequent interest & enthusiasm has added its own momentum to what has now become a very interesting part of my collection. When it comes to totting up the costs however
I very much largely blame Al!!! :smile:

I can blame you for having to get all the Hiromi albums tho. Hearing just the one, again gave having to buy all of 'em it’s own momentum. No regrets tho I have been turned on to some really fab stuff through forum interactions!

1 Like

VR2F @ 24bit/48khz, streamed.

Wonderful!

CDR2F.

1 Like

Those Solace albums are great.

Boo hoo. Why doesn’t this work any more?

Stone Sour - Hydrograd.

So far, so pomp rock. Maybe it’ll get going in a minute.

1 Like

^^^ that was arse. All dumb puns and rock clichés.

However this puppy

is even worse.

1 Like

I’ve been having similar issues with having to hunt for art for some time now Guy. Most of the Amazon jpeg images are no longer pasting across properly. For a lot of the time now, I’m doing Google search & looking for the best jpeg match. If that fails, I’m having to download them then upload the closest non jpeg or Amazon jpeg images I can find.

Puzzling with the Amazon images & occasionally some others that are jpeg, as they should copy across fine. Same issues whether posting on tablet or lappy. Been like this at least a couple of months now.

Amazon images have always been hit and miss for me. I think it depends where they’re being hosted. If there’s a limited selection of artwork I sometimes search Bing, it often comes up with quite different results.

Worst case: right click, copy image (rather than image location) and paste that.

Seems like anything prefixed https doesn’t work as well?

That was my guess too.

Worked great for me for years as my main quick go to. Think there was a blip of a couple of weeks late last year, but since been fine up to around a couple of months back for me.

Wiki seems to work mostly if they have the images.

Discogs & All music used to always mostly work for me too, but don’t any longer.

For rarer or more esoteric stuff I’m often having to dig a bit, but mostly seem to get there in the end.

Yeah mostly, then also most that doesn’t have a jpeg extension note at the end. Download, then upload of these images does work fine tho if on the tablet where I can’t try a drag n drop.

CDR2F.

1 Like