Armchair politics

All we need to solve the energy crisis is a turbine to harvest the hot air from the Tory conference and an anaerobic digester for the bullshit.

4 Likes

11 Likes

The twats mentioned the second world war as a comparison with covid. If he mentions Hitler then we’re scuppered.

1 Like

Wonder how pfm is taking to the New Jerusalem references?

Nice comment by SKS on PMQs
Accused Johnson of ‘Government by hindsight’

2 Likes

The smell of farmyard from the government bench is strong.

1 Like

Johnson didn’t answer a single question. It was all bluff and bluster yet again. I think I’ll give up on PMQs as they are largely a waste of oxygen.

1 Like

Its the most one sided farce you’re ever likely to see.

I’ve stopped watching as its largely a pointless exercise now.

1 Like

I think PM’s questions has the edge over spitting image. Cringe worthy entertainment, Mr. Johnson still hasn’t grasped the principal of detail. I wonder if he can spell Pinocchio, honesty, integrity and decency certainly appears difficult for him.

1 Like

8 Likes

Every time I hear “balance the books” I want to murder.

1 Like

Wait till the next budget comes then :grimacing:

:sob:

It’s making me feel stabby.

1 Like

They mean ‘rape the taxpayer for the amount our mates have evaded stashing their money offshore’

Well yes. But also I think deficit spending (well, or just not collecting as much as was spent) is a wonderful thing.

‘Please to be paying more taxes so we can pay ourselves and our friends for useless and incompetent services if indeed they were even delivered, thanks’

3 Likes

Now I really understand the context of his remark that he
‘rediscovered his mojo’.

1 Like
2 Likes

The guardian are following the grenfell enquiry in some detail. What a stereotypical project - piss huge sums away then squeeze what’s left beyond reason. Council surveyors with 200+ projects, saving £30k on a 10M job by doing the project safety assessments themselves rather than getting an exited to do it…

The list of people who deserve jail time grows each day, but it will never happen :disappointed:

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.