Armchair politics

Fucking BBC again. putting BlowJob on last so he’s the only one remembered after 2 hours of bollox and referring to him as the Prime Minister. Parliament has been dissolved you biased twats.

1 Like

Suspect he may have a rough time given this audience and his general incompetence & lack of preparation.

I really hope he gets bludgeoned.

1 Like

Fiona Fucking Bruce needs to get cuntpunted back to Antiques Fucking Roadshow while we’re at it.

3 Likes

I’m not watching that Cunting Time Speshul on the BBC. It would be bad for my veins. I have chosen to ignore it instead and play records loudly.

5 Likes

Absolute lightweight.

1 Like

Surprisingly sensible decision from someone who owns Those shoes :+1:

Which is why the BBCunts have put her there.

Current “politicians” would be eviscerated by a modern-day Richard Dimbleby or Ludovic Kennedy…

1 Like

Johnson is a fucking shambles.

Emma Barnett
Emily Maitlis
Kirsty Wark

All of these would properly hold cunts to account. The first two probably wouldn’t be up for the QT gig, but I bet Kirsty Wark would have done it.

Fuck, even Lorraine Kelly would be a better bet.

5 Likes

Can’t someone resurrect Robin Day?

1 Like

Brillo would be interesting in this format

1 Like

I was always impressed by Brian Walden.

4 Likes

Johnson: Tonight, Matthew I am going to be…
Entire audience and Matthew as one: A shambling fucking cunt???

2 Likes

Well done Sheffield, ripping him a new one. Talking to them about his antics in London just doesn’t wash there.

1 Like

I really hope they don’t make the Northern gains being predicted and Uncle Jez leads us to the promised land of a hung parliament.

And that’s how bad it is.
When that actually sounds alright…
Jesus weeping fuck…

2 Likes

Cue some dodgy poll on Twitter saying Johnson won comfortably.

Closing music

5 Likes

Reading this reminds me of why I don’t do politics on forums.

1 Like