Armchair politics

2 Likes

Can we try and keep this mostly to politics, not fluffing pictures we found on the internet?

Spoilsport

Fuck, if you apply that to all the threads there would be bugger all on here!

2 Likes

Jeremy Hunt is most likely to win at the moment

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is a remainder, I have penned a pointed letter to her offering stronzettos support and suggested Tommy Robinson be hanged - Anyone who attends the hanging will also be hanged along with all owners and editors of the red tops, Sade’s husband and anyone who doesn’t feel pregnant with joy when listening to KiKi Dee.

4 Likes
1 Like

Jon Woodcock has unleashed the dogs on Corbyn while resigning from Labbour. Lest we forget Woodcock (:slight_smile:) is currently suspended from Labour for allegedly sending suggestive texts to a female staffer. Woodcock intends to sit as an Independent.

The madness continues as both major Parties fly to pieces internally while the country falls to bit around them…

And change the 200 years to whatever time you want - days, maybe

30 day suspension for nose-in-the-Sri-Lankan trough recommended for Ian Paisley Jr of the DUP. Pretty serious transgressions by the sounds of it. Read all about it here. I believe that other than being booted out of the HoC, a 30-day suspension is the strongest penalty that can be applied.

1 Like

as an aside, I see that Chope/Grope is a member of the House Committee on Standards…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s one hell of a holiday business trip

they were of a value significantly
in excess of the then registration threshold of £660. (The Daily Telegraph claimed that
the cost of the visits was £100,000; Mr Paisley accepts an estimate of about £50,000.)

Every time the Tories are in trouble there is a big ‘Labour are anti Semetic’ headline.

Every time

1 Like

Fair point. All the more reason for Corbyn to get it sorted in a timely fashion.

1 Like

Covers a wide range so belongs here

1 Like

I expect the latest ‘honest mistake’ is like the one they made over Windrush.

1 Like