1 Like

FFS, eejits

2 Likes

Anywhere but Westminster visits Maidenhead, Beaconsfield & High Wycombe

2 Likes

What a shower of cunts :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What a depressing 19 minutes.

Ian of Beaconsfield is a charmer, isn’t he. FFS

I’m sure there’s something in the idea that people looked around them, looked at the towns they lived in, saw that they were turning to shit & thought we need a scapegoat for this. The EU will do.

That Amazon collection box near the end is the symbol of disintegrating town centres.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Amazon pay it’s annual £3.50 tax bill through Luxemburg though? Some bloke called Junker set that up didn’t he?

1 Like

No, their tax lawyers set it up. Like every other EU member they have sovereign tax laws.

2 Likes

There are state aid restrictions, which have caused findings against Luxembourg among others.

Those others including the UK for Controlled Foreign Company rules.

He was their prime minister or finance minister at the time.

Looking forward to PMQs today. I expect MUJ to be his usual useless self. If it is anything like last week the interest will be in how many of the Bill Cash/Mark Francois angry brigade get stuck into her and what insults/scorn they lob in her direction.

I find this the least satisfying part of HoC now. We’ve got the Maybot who deflects endlessly, compounded by one of the least effective cross examiners I’ve ever seen in Corbyn.

2 Likes

Agreed - if’s just Punch & Judy for posh people.

Yep, in general that is my view, particularly with MUJ being absolutely useless. However, the swivel-eyed brigade were quite fun last week and won’t have cheered up since then.

It’s certainly been fucking dull today.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This could be fun

Chris Grayling strikes again. I expect to have to go to Glasgow to get a train to London after this. No doubt, the compensation we all eventually pay to Branson will run into many hundreds of millions.

If it is just Stagecoach and Virgin trying to fuck over the pensions by rejecting commercial terms in the standard contracts, then fuck 'em.