Audionote JP S9 SUT

Stick your door stop up your arse. :+1:

4 Likes

This thread reminds me, i have a couple of old carts that I may not offer up for sale, just testing the waters.

i did, that is why i need a new one

I’d be very interested in not buying them if you decide to sell.

Surely that would be if he decides not to sell :confused:

GLWKT

Having put my hifi in to storage in various locations/ with various friends I’ve currently lost it.
As and when I find it I doubt I’ll put it up for sale.

5 Likes

What does it do anyway, this SUT thing? Like, will it give the same kind of improvement as a better power cord on my CD player? If so, I will go for a power cord, even though I don’t have a CD player.
I think that would be the sensible and logical solution to a problem I don’t actually have. Has anyone else got any experience of this kind of dilemma?

No

It does no. Ok, Can you get ones that do yes? I think one of the yes ones would be preferable so I will not look for one of them I think.

I could swap you a No, or a Yes, for a couple of maybes or maybe nots.

Well now I am really confused. A SUTs operation is not black and white, works and doesn’t, is right is hopeless?
There might be SUTs out there that are ok or adequate?
Is that what we strive for?

Where does this one fit?
Good job there are not more variables like the cartridge or the Phono stage to consider if you were in the market not to buy one.
Seems to be not a minefield at all.

I’ve been giving this some serious thought and decided that currently it still is not available for sale.

8 Likes

Excellent, I’m still considering not buying it.

1 Like

And I haven’t moved any closer.

8 Likes

My neighbour wondered if you could pm him some pics as he has shown no interest in buying this

I would like to know the serial number, no specific reason, but it causes you effort and I am not going to buy anyway. Some internal pictures are also needed and can you tell me which person made it?

Has it been serviced?

What is your best price for an immediate non sale.