Best chocolate

MEH! I expected a Trump meme. The yellow originally started out as Donald, an irritating lump that gave me the shits. Donald had a nasty meeting with Mr Scalpel. Good riddance. Bigly!

3 Likes

Some you can no longer get that I wish you could…

And one that is still available and is the god of chocolate bars…

Best pure chocolate bar has to be Godiva

1 Like

Just finished off a box of Hotel Chocolat selections. It was a gift from one of my staff who I helped to get a promotion. Yes, I shared them with Narelle.

They were better than I was expecting. No Le Chat Bleu but not bad.

3 Likes

some of their rare chocolate bars are stunning

I am a massive fan of Hotel Chocolat.

I’m not a lover of booze-based chocolates as a rule, but theirs are actually superb.

2 Likes

I’d never had any as I don’t eat a huge amount of chocolate. It is a well tempered chocolate with a velvety mouth feel, but it wasn’t as intense as I would have liked.
Very nice though and I would definitely try some more.

1 Like

Careful, you’ll be getting plump :hugs:

1 Like

Nope. Past that stage a LONG time ago :+1:

By the way - Fuck Off :angry:

2 Likes

Harsh :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

But fair :crazy_face:

1 Like

:grinning:

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

Leave him alone, he’s sylph like, compared to his bruv…:grin:

3 Likes

I love you Bro :heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

I was in Melbourne recently and, in a department store, found a place where you could have your Toblerone packaging personalised for Christmas

Mr. Freefall’s reputation clearly precedes him, judging by one of the example packs…

5 Likes

Me too. I love a lot of their stuff. I think it is a very well run business. A friend visited one of their plantations whilst on holiday in Barbados or Bermuda. I would like to do that if I was near one.

1 Like

That’s MINE! :slight_smile:

P.s And the rest of them too!

1 Like