Best chocolate

Full of Eastern demise.

2 Likes

Fuck, I’ve been spoiled rotten again - I’m such a lucky cnut…

A M&S dark choccy cocoa bean from the Mrs and a Hotel Chocolat Eggsellency from the girls…

2 Likes

On a trip to Bruges once we tried these

from this range. Odd. But good.

VB

Did they get you high? :thinking:

Not so’s we noticed. But then TBH liqueur chocs don’t get me drunk.

VB

They’re not like the ones in Amsterdam then.

Surprised there is no Easter Egg thread.

We got one of these

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/extra-thick-rare-vintage.html

The 80% dark Vietnam chocolate side is fantastic. But the other half (st Lucia 65% buffalo supermilk) is weird, tastes a bit odd (tangy) which is apparently the buffalo milk.

1 Like
1 Like

I got some of those for Ms ICHM easter present, she was most pleased.

1 Like

Tip top, not bad are they.

Half price in HC today (£1.90).

Truly excellent.

Cadbury is ace. If you are a snob and disagree, take a fucking look at yourself you damn neanderthal.

1 Like

:wink:

3 Likes

baby's%20first%20troll

Adorable! :heart_eyes:

Cadburys was ok once. By the 90’s however it had become a sweet sickly mess with a very strong aftertaste. Since coming under American ownership it has changed quite significantly become a more oily, more bland slightly less sweet mess not dissimilar to how Galaxy is. Still pretty horrible though.

Funnily enough the Cadburys chocolate you can buy in India (which is made locally) tastes perfectly ok.

Global chocolate companies make the chocolate to suit regional tastes. Apparently the UK likes the sweet, milky shite.

American chocolate OTOH does taste faintly of vom, the yanks love that taste!

1 Like

The taste & constitution of Cadburys dairy milk (sold in the UK) now is quite different to how it was 5-10 years ago.

It still tasted shit 10 years back, it’s a different flavour shit now…:grimacing:

3 Likes