Bob's Record Sale

This thread is to sell some records that would come under the collectable category. I’ll pop a few on each day, any questions or purchases by PM only please or the thread will get chocked.

Prices are essentially Discogs UK seller price minus 20% and if they don’t sell here in a week it’s off to eBay and discogs.

All payment by bank transfer, postage will be first class recorded and I’ll let you know the price once posted on the basis I trust you all.

Records to follow…

First up is Bowie Station to Station box set.

It’s mint and unopened, tear to the shrink wrap.

Five CDs, remastered SACD, 3 LPs and assorted goodies. You’ll know this box set if you are after it

£195

6 Likes

Bowie at the Beeb, 4 X 180gms set, mint, unopened.

£50, sold, again👌

Squarepusher Ufabulum

Special edition vinyl set. Rigid box and lid wrapped and lined in black, screen printed in glow-in-the-dark and regular ink, so that when the lights go out, the Squarepusher logo is revealed. Contains 2 x LP in individual sleeves, 12 page 300x300mm booklet, download code card and the 3 track Enstrobia EP on CD.

Mint, unopened

£95

1 Like

Yes please Bob. You already have a PM.

1 Like

Joy Division Still

Released in clothbound “hessian” gatefold cover with a white ribbon. Inner-sleeves are die-cut cardboard. The labels are grey on white.

NrMint all round

£140 - sold

Yes please :rofl:: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

May as well open an account and settle up at the end of the week!
This is gonna hurt!

I’ve hardly bought a record since February given everything that happened. A few records will hardly be the end of the world and will cheer me up, especially the Joy Divison (I have different versions of that :rofl: :joy: :rofl: with blue on white labels)… :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Bollocks. I lost my bet with myself that you’d already own that.

Maybe this is a backup copy :thinking:

I have a different version of the Hessian Bound Still. A backup copy??? That’s just silly.

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Of course. How foolish of me. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I thought he would too. Bloody down under amateur. J’ai disappoint.

PiL Metal Box

NrMint vynil (looks unplayed), metal case is tarnished and original, inserts are all there.

£150

4 Likes

That’s all for tonight folks. Tomorrow will be another five including Foals box set, NM Parl SgPeppers, Radiohead MSP tape bound…

1 Like

When the time comes to move-on the more mainstream stuff en-masse, don’t forget Uptown Records here in Spalding - not sure there’s a bigger used vinyl shop anywhere else in the UK nowadays, and Alan plays fair with prices:

8 Likes

I knew there was a better reason to visit Spalding again.

fixt :+1:

3 Likes

1st UK stereo pressing. Black and yellow Parlophone label with ‘‘The Gramophone Co.’’ in the perimeter and ‘‘Sold in the U.K. Subject To Resale Price Conditions’’ below logo.

Gatefold laminated sleeve with flipback at inner spread top. Contains a single-sided card insert (full-color images for cut-out) and an un-punched white liner overprinted with red half-tone ‘psychedelic’ design.

This is an excellent copy with the correct insert and sleave. Condition is all and this one won’t disappoint , took me a long time to find. There are a number of these for sale at around the 200 mark, but they have issues with creasing or date stamps or writing on them

£130