Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Education has had a good rummaging recently.

My sister is just about to complete a two year accelerated teacher training. She’s already abandoned the idea of being employable as such, because of the attitude of time-served educators in the profession…

Who could possibly disagree with privatisation of education by stealth? :face_with_monocle:

Clearly we all benefit from being able to either strip or liquidate the assets when the corporate vehicle goes bust after several years of hefty wages for the management and cuts to all other salaries and expenses. A further bonus is that there is no need to worry about the students as they are too young to vote right now.

Everyone’s a winner and trebles all around.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I look forward to the plethora of commentators telling me tonight how the David Davies statement has any fucking thing at all to do with Grieve 2.

Completely confused. And not a little annoyed !!

As Hilary Benn put it; how are you going to explain to your grandkids what you did in the passing of Brexit?

Meanwhile, on Planet Zog

What. The. Fuck.

3 Likes

Everything about Brexit is What. The. Fuck.

2 Likes

“EU citizens will have to answer three “simple” questions online if they want to continue living in the UK after Brexit, the home secretary has said.”

Q1 - Do you want to stay in the UK?
Q2 - No seriously, do you really want to stay in the UK?
Q3 - Why? For the love of god, why?

6 Likes

Good that the Home Office is going with questions rather than a colour chart. Step in the right direction.

Those Airbus employees could always take up new careers in fruit picking. It’s more fun than you’d think…

3 Likes

It is incredible how much stupid you can fit into a single social media post.

Just frightening…

11 Likes

Banter bus > Airbus.

We can re-employ everyone into making memes.

Intelligence is of little advantage when faced with a mountain of stupid. The stupid love the sound of their own voice and getting vexed about nonsense that they’ve mostly imagined or misunderstood. Social media, reality tv and the stupid are shaping our society in a troubling fashion.

4 Likes

Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you on experience.

2 Likes

I was going to disagree, but I take your point, :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Madness.

12 Likes

That is superb

1 Like

My dear old mum always used to say ‘Don’t get involved with things you know nothing about’. Didn’t Theresa May have a mum ?

4 Likes

I think that the only plausible end result of Brexit is that we will end up in a position that we could have achieved without all this shenanigans if we had just wanted to. We could have done many things to manage free movement (especially the benefit and criminal issues that seem to matter to the evil), even within the EU. Now we will end up with largely the same as we had, but with little to no influence. Given the state of our politics, that seems fine to me.

4 Likes

Blimey, you’re on some strong gear !