Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Cuntess

3 Likes

With matching cunt’

1 Like

Archbellend Of Cunterbury

2 Likes

The Cunt & Cuntess Of Cunterbury surely ?

1 Like

Two little Shitlers.

1 Like
1 Like

I never thought I would have anything good to say about a Tory but I must admit to being very impressed by Anna Soubry over the last couple of days. It strikes me that she is speaking truth to power which is a rare commodity these days.

7 Likes

I appreciate ‘Maffs’ is difficult for Brexit man and perhaps it is of little or no consequence when looking at racial prejudice but Brexit man consider this…
Soon you may not be able to afford Stella, the Daily mail or those three quarter length jogging bottoms. Your date night down the kebab van will be jeopardized and you may have to get a taste for ‘foreign muck’ like noodles. Condoms will be wayyy too expensive so please try not to breed.

Experts innit?

1 Like

Pah! Project Fear :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Doesn’t really understand this tricky tariff stuff.

Later on there was another very confused & mendacious response to Sarah Wollaston on when the public could expect to be properly informed by the government about the horrific consequences of no deal. TM really didn’t want to address that one.They’ll be leaving that as late as possible.

Again a useful synopsis of the current state of affairs.

1 Like

This blog is a few weeks old in the brexit story which is both fast moving and stationary at the same time

3 Likes

Damn cats again.

Forget the cats. In response to the division bell last night a Poundshop Pavlov’s dog has just cocked it’s leg on Brandon Lewis’s ‘I voted by mistake last night…twice’ story and shat on Julian Smith’s lawn.

Currently the PM Theresa May, Chief Whip Smith, Lewis who is Chair of the Tory Party and Andrea Leadsom, the leader of the Commons are all facing having their legs dry humped by the Pavlovian dog of shame for being such a useless collection of lying cunts.

3 Likes

Sums it up really :cry::cry::cry:

8 Likes

I’m sure Brexit voters are much happier than remainers, for exactly this reason.

And because ignorance is, apparently, bliss.

3 Likes