Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I was always better at German then French (which made no sense to me).

I still don’t understand why things have to be female/masculine/neuter however?!?!?!

So official Labour policy is to be allowed to fuck up the economy so much that sterling is worth buttons so our exports are stronger. What a bunch of fucking imbeciles.

2 Likes

Oz or NZ, don’t worry they’ll understand you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am increasingly grateful that we live in France now and are pretty well and truly integrated into the French system. Pretty sure that Macron is not the sort to arbitrarily turf out all the foreigners. We do have the backup that Tora’s grandfather was a German Jew who fled the Nazis, and there is an automatic citizenship right offered by Germany for their descendents.

1 Like

I’m just wandering how it’s all going to pan out, giving myself ten more years then I want to move over permanently. …if I can

1 Like

I’m planning on buying a place in Spain in the next little while. Hopefully the second round of investigations next month will be useful.

Now let me think, where are all those machine tools we need to invest in made?

Oh yes, that’s right; Germany, Swiss, Japan, France etc. The reduction in the value of the pound just made them a fuckton more expensive.

I’m sure Corbyn has dreams of flat capped northerners manning the dark satanic mills once more.

Fuck nugget.

2 Likes

Exactly. The half-life of a deviation from purchasing power parity is somewhere between 3.5 and 5 years. In other words, by the time you have moved to take advantage of a change in the real rate of exchange the currency will have adjusted against you. We learned this in the 1970s…:roll_eyes:.

Mind you, we learned about the danger of deflating an economy in the face of a financial shock in the 1930s so both sides are equally guilty of stupidity. Austerity was exceptionally poorly thought out and disastrously poorly executed.

It is the independence of monetary policy and the floating exchange rate that has insulated the UK from the worst stupidity of the last decade. Expect both to go after Brexit.

Maybot is now in “control” - apparently

1 Like

I don’t get the preamble. Also: spelling mistakes; grammar.

giphy%20(15)

3 Likes

Fully expecting Dominic Raab to go out like a old Russian satellite burning up on re-entry to earth’s atmosphere.

I give him weeks rather than months.

1 Like

Sadly for him I fear it’s even worse. He’s stuck in some low earth orbit, but not low enough for the atmosphere to put him out of his misery. He’ll be there, completely pointlessly, until some reshuffle allows him to hop, like Sandra Bullock in Gravity, onto something more viable. That must be the deal he’s struck. Olly Robbins has been leading on Brexit and reporting direct to Downing St for quite a while now. Raab must have known it was a McJob when he accepted it.

VB

That would require a Brexiteer to have a sense of realism and perspective.

giphy%20(30)

2 Likes

He’d certainly have to have hope. Any promise will vanish in a puff of smoke the instant Theresa falls. He needs her to survive long enough for the reward to be forthcoming.

VB

… substances of human origin …

What ? Surely this situation contains more than enough of that already.

VB

1 Like