Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I suspect that’s the nail hit firmly on the head there.

Works fine for a back bench MP (although always sniping at your own party is an odd position to be in), but not for any meaningful progression of anything through Parliament.

There is also the standard student politics approach evident that it is better to be ideologically correct than effective.

Hunt is now cap in hand asking France and Germany to bail us out of Barniers immovable stance on our departure terms.
Let’s face it, we are well and truly up to our necks in the brown stuff and it’s getting deeper, the EU have us by the short and curlies and are not going to let go. The slim majority didn’t see this shit coming.

1 Like

You state that as if it was a surprise :roll_eyes:

They weren’t slim they were fat faced gammons.

2 Likes

The man who is negotiating our way to the promised land…

5 Likes

There was a good piece by Faisal Islam earlier about the unpreparedness at Dover & the shitstorm that will engulf us on April fool’s day next year if we don’t take whatever deal we can get from Barnier.

1 Like

70s cuisine on it’s way…

Fucking liar…

1 Like

We’ll be knee deep in Uncle Ben’s spicy Mexican. I’m making an early start on getting used to the new Brexit diet.

3 Likes

Chips 5 nights out of 7 as me old mum used to make.

I’m ahead of the curve,i’ve mainly eaten shit for the last 50 years so don’t have far to fall

2 Likes

Tripe.

VB

Does anyone see a second referendum coming ?

No

No

Yes

1 Like

We can but hope

When was the last time anything good happened re Brexit?