Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

He can’t do that, he’s one of the faeces of Brexit.

5 Likes

You’ve clearly never heard of Peter Abbott, John Howard or Pauline Hanson to name but three. The xenophobia/racism and dog whistle politics here are absolutely nothing compared to Strayan politics.

1 Like

Troo dat :+1:

Sorted that

1 Like

The antediluvian version of this thread had some debate in it about what Boris really thinks. You only had to
see the combination of horror and cluelessness on his face the morning after the referendum to understand that he never ever wanted a Leave victory. His whole strategy was to win over the gammons in the party by being the chap who’d done everything he possibly could to get us out, but who’d lost gallantly to the dead weight of fear, big-corporate interests and small-c conservatism which had swung the vote against him. He looked like he was cacking himself.

VB

9 Likes

Apologise for the use of the scum

Boris’s daughter Lara Johnson-Wheeler told friends that her dad “is a selfish bastard". Added: "Mum is finished with him. She will never take him back now”.

4 Likes

I think it says more about her than him. He is a serial adulterer, she’s as thick as fuck to have put up with it for so long.

5 Likes

Hopefully his problems are just beginning.

4 Likes

The more shit that gets thrown at the arch shit-slinger is alright by me.

3 Likes

http://newsthump.com/2018/09/07/boris-johnson-confident-of-divorce-deal-in-which-he-still-retains-full-access-to-marital-bed/
Dunno why the linky thingo isn’t working.

This is ok too:
http://newsthump.com/2018/09/07/boris-johnsons-wedding-vows-discovered-on-the-side-of-a-bus/

And finally, in possibly a too-close-to-the-bone effort:
http://newsthump.com/2018/09/07/boris-johnsons-wife-to-seek-divorce-after-discovering-he-fucked-an-entire-country/

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

A rare moment where talking shit is true and correct.

All that article makes crystal clear is that unless the Labour Party Conference pasess a binding motion on it’s Parliamentary Party to support a second referendum, then no such referendum will ever be held.

Given that Our Lord JC remains opposed to such a referendum I shant be holding my breath.

The wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1 Like

More WTAF bollocks today from Steve Half-Baked Baker on how many votes he has to vote down Chequers

How many fucking times: there isn’t going to be a vote on Chequers, for the love of Christ. There’s a vote on the Withdrawal Agreement, which while it may contain some hot air about the future relatiopnship, is legally binding only in relation the NI backstop, back-payments and citizens rights.

Everything else is open to renegotaition thereafter, whatever the ERG batshitters want you to think

Wh oh why oh why do journalists allow the crazies to define the news cycle in this way? Baker & Co. should not allowed to get past the first question: “nobody’s voting on chequers though, are they?”

Totally and utterly insane

PS: Not that I actually want the WA to pass through the House
PPS: yes, I heard Humphreys refer to it all as being "too complicated" this morning, but if go there then I fear for my health

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can’t listen to this kind of shit anymore, it’s just too fucking depressing, despite his destruction of the Brexitards arguments. It’s gone beyond schadenfreude, to utter fucking madness.

3 Likes