It’s been made clear that the Coastguards currently have 2 boats to cover the 4000 miles of UK coastline & thereby take back firm control of our borders & fishing grounds.
2 boats.
Somehow I don’t think the drug smugglers will be unduly stressed.
It’s been made clear that the Coastguards currently have 2 boats to cover the 4000 miles of UK coastline & thereby take back firm control of our borders & fishing grounds.
2 boats.
Somehow I don’t think the drug smugglers will be unduly stressed.
May creating visionary radio for the hoi polloi now on 5live.
The coastguard don’t have any patrol boats.
Fanny Cuntcrack caught in the kitchen of her own confections.
I don’t know exactly which agency is responsible but apparently they only have 2 boats. Who’s job is it to intercept migrants coming across? Whose job will it be to ensure that EU trawlers don’t come into our precious fishing grounds? Are those Navy roles?
Border Force.
CG have surveillance planes (which also do polution watching and other shite) and then report the location to Border force who intercept.
Yup, we get them go along the coast occasionally
Hadn’t read the thread 
I don’t know who I blame the most , this generation of self serving politicians who are only interested in saying what ever they need to say to cling to what bit of power they have or the media for this click bait / headline grabbing shit they peddle rather than any actual real journalism.
I include the left and right in this.
We are truly fucked.
There are forces which have shaped our national view of the EU over the past 40 years. Newspapers mainly but to some extent the BBC. While remaining mostly unaccountable, they’ve shaped & preserved a way that many Britons view Europe, the rest of the world & our place in amongst it. Much of it stemmed from the notion of a plucky little island standing up to the dark forces of fascism and latterly communism. But it’s only when you look closely at the motivations of the proprietors of those newspapers, & media outlets, the interests they serve and the malign influence they’ve exerted over timid politicians of various stripes that you realise the impact they’ve had & the mindset they’ve encouraged which led the country to this point.
I’m more angry with those forces than with the politicians. The press & media generally don’t serve the interests of the country however much they pretend to.
I must admit I’ve stopped watching the news but you still get the new flashes coming up on your phone / tablet etc. Or shared on forums , FB etc.
I’ve always had a go at my fiancée that she doesn’t watch the news and prefers to live in her own bubble. ( her argument and I get where she’s coming from is that she sees enough misery in her job without watching the news.) She really has no idea of current affairs, I’m beginning to see the appeal in that as it’s only going to get worse.
And the same press constantly argue for a free press. Not hard to see why really.
I’m generally in favour of a free press. I’d prefer it if they were honest though.
Get ready for Brexit advent, where a new political hellscape opens every day
Maybot address at Tilbury should be one for the ages if we do try and resurrect the days of Gloriana.
found this '‘interesting’’
I was about to post that, fucking funny 
Excellent read
“It is a conveyor belt towards an abattoir.”
Does this mean they are going to ask us lot to negotiate a deal?
it is possible the site of us lot getting off a train in Brussels woukd have been all that was needed.
Sight