May’s letter is funny. Basically it’s “I’ve just been served a warm shit sandwich by the EU, and I’m chowing down for breakfast. Unite behind me, and let’s make the shit sandwich the national dish.”
Fuck off.
Pure cheese shop that clip.
Absolutely shocking mixture of cognitive dissonance mixed with bare-faced lies from the PM in her statement this lunchtime. It’s the sort of bullshit Boris would have been proud to serve up.
Nail. Head.
The whole thing is bullshit. No surprise that the deal and it’s explanation is also crock full of shite. I’ll be interested to see how the BBC treat this. They should rip holes in it, but I bet they don’t. I’m starting to be of the opinion that there needs to be an independent review into the coverage of politics by the BBC over the last decade. The use of ‘balance’ to justify blatant incompetence and/or bias is not satisfactory.
And an end to the licence fee tax.
No. This would inevitably lead to (complete) commercialisation of the editorial process
Shut it down then, nobody watches it anyway.

Not sure if this is an argument for or against but 11m watched Strictly last weekend, so hardly ‘no one watches it anyway.’
I’m watching it right now.
I would pay a tenner a month for radio 4 alone, so the BBC website, radio 3, BBC2 and BBC4 are just lovely extras.
This. Anybody who disagrees has clearly never seen the state of RTE in Ireland or watched the crap on Public Service Broadcasting in the USA or Straya (SBS or ABC).
That is very very good.
This is interesting:
It becomes increasingly clear that the EU will have absolute power in the future negotiations, because they will be able to veto anything and hence we just just continue with the backstop. So we start getting bolshy on the fish deal, they say no, we either concede or they pause negotiations for a year while we cool off.
It’s fucking funny tbh 
All the more likely to make the HoC throw it out so somewhat meaningless.
I’m still worried they might pass it if there is no alternative approach. And we still need to pass statute to prevent us leaving on 29 March; is that statute going to get passed? Leaving without a deal is quite possible by accident.
I think May will have to be forced out for there to be any extension to A50 or for any statute to be passed. & the EU seem to be saying no further negotiations anyway. (Although the prospect of No Deal may yet focus their attention on it all again). Who knows? No Deal does look increasingly likely unless the HoC decides to do whatever’s required to hold onto what we have.
French fishermen, as bigger bunch of twats as ours! They would all fish the stocks to zero given half a chance, greedy fuckers.