Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Well I’m rooting for Gavin, so glad to have him in charge of the MOD.

2 Likes

All it would need would be for Berlusconi to come back and we’d have the full set … Clowns. Literally.

VB

1 Like

I am close to breaking out the tin foil hat…I can see no other way this shambolic gaggle of morons could be in power without a conspiracy

2 Likes

One of the better Brexit titles…

2 Likes

Leaving aside the fact TND is the Political Editor of The Sun, this would be an extraordinary step. No ‘meaningful vote’ as promised but rather a vote on a ‘unicorn’. Disgusting if this turns out to be true. In fairness to TND he is not the only person reporting this possibility now.

1 Like

Strap-on Cox FTW

3 Likes

FFS Does this mean that even the flowchart in this article is no longer relevant?

Is there a unicorn made of gammon and cake on the flowchart?

Betting on extension and then a second vote.

Extraordinary twitter thread from Nick Bowles:

This is a sitting Tory MP reminding his PM and Party Leader that she must not break her solemn word to the HoC :disappointed:.

And yes, I did restrain myself from ending the previous sentence with an ‘again’.

1 Like

Matt Hancock not listed ?

I reckon we will see a return to Blair / Cameron mould.

Ian Dunt:

There is no peak Brexit is there? It cannot be reached. You think you’ve reached it, and then you see some new summit in the distance, even more spectacularly fucking stupid and demented than the first.

6 Likes

You beat me to it.

Utterly bonkers

tony-hancock-hat

1 Like

Close

1 Like

Meh! Needs moar piggy product.

I was amused to see these post-war ‘Queen’s Messenger’ British passports on Antiques Roadshow yesterday. Note the colour :grinning:

Nostalgia isn’t always what you think it is.

4 Likes

But it used to be…

4 Likes

Feathers ruffled (watch the clip)

It’s a pity I can’t send my licence fee to Channel 4 rather than the BBC. At least they try to do some journalism now & again.

5 Likes

This type of person always has an answer for any question. He has nothing to fear at all. The system is stacked in his favour and has been for 200 and more years.

1 Like