Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

He’s a complete knob

5 Likes
2 Likes

I would have sponsored him to walk off a cliff.

:rage:

1 Like

Except that it would appear to be bollocks & in fact Starmer is helping Kyle & Wilson draft their amendment prior to it being added to MV3.

1 Like

4 dimensional bollocks?

1 Like

Let’s hope they’re a bit more organised than the TIG shambles was this week. Gesture “look at me” politics of the worst kind. The extension motion needed to pass, not be derailed by their self serving stupidity.

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

Someone needs to get a flatbed with a pa pumping out the benny hill theme beside them

3 Likes

3 Likes

Here we go. Will enough MPs of all colours vote for this?

Fewer

I wasn’t aware that Her Majesty had been de-activated.

1 Like

‘… deliberately refusing to enact the will of the people …’

Most egregiously by proposing to ask them what their will is (again), I imagine …

VB

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t see this getting through because there are too many contingencies and it doesn’t specify what would be on the ballot paper.

If MV3 actually goes through this week how is the big People’s Vote march next weekend going to be affected? It’ll be game over surely.

More futile and fucked than it is now?

While I don’t believe these protests would sway anyone in government it’d still be worth doing if MV3 hasn’t passed. The bottom line is (and has always been) that if enough Tories and the DUP vote for this deal there’s nothing any opposition can do to prevent it.

1 Like