Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

38458349_10217272254344717_6897577697665351680_n

6 Likes

We are in dire need of this.
shit%20creek

@murrayjohnson nearly had to visit that store. That is, before he put out a fatwa on the Brownies.

2 Likes

“Pooh?” said Piglet.
“Yes, Piglet?” replied Pooh.
“Is everything going to be OK?”
“In what way, Piglet?” asked Pooh.
Piglet rubbed his nose in a nervous sort of way. “You know, with Brexit. And rationing. And 729 international treaties to re-negotiate from scratch just to get back to here. And,” the Piglet ran out of breath then made a small choking noise and swallowed. “And all that?” he finished and looked over at Pooh with a hopeful look.
Pooh Bear rubbed his nose too, but didn’t find it quite as comforting as it seemed to be for the Piglet.
“Well, Piglet.” Pooh said and then stopped to think some more, for this was a very Big Thing for a Bear of Very Little Brain to consider. “Well Piglet,” he finally continued, “It all sounds like a very silly idea to me.”
Pooh and Piglet looked out over the Hundred Acre Wood and contemplated the matter. Quietly, Piglet slipped his paw into Pooh’s.
“We’re totally fucked, aren’t we?” the Piglet managed in a hoarse whisper.
“Oh yes.” replied Pooh, patting his paw. “Completely fucked.”

5 Likes
1 Like

38612116_1048108522025435_3032423219383500800_n

Bernard Jenkin on the Today programme this morning did play the ‘Millennium Bug’ card, basically saying that the experts’ apocalyptic predictions about that proved to be completely wrong. But Nick Robinson didn’t come back with the obvious points a) that in that case practical measures had been put in place in advance to mitigate the problem and b) no-one deliberately switched everything off at midnight on Dec 31st yet somehow still expected it to continue working.

VB

Mixed feelings about this.

the words “posh scum” were written on windows of the house.

No mixed feelings here - shouldn’t happen no matter what lines politicians support.

Fine line between this and actual violence.

But the truth was told!

No mixed feeling at all for me. Villainy is just that. Also it’s an old historic building. He’s just the cunt who’s living there for now.

Twas what I like about here.

Well thought out and balanced arguments from us both.

BBC careers beckons :joy:

1 Like

Did they use a diamond ? Oh, hang on …

VB

I’ve had a self-imposed months break from Brexit. Deep joy.

Back to it, though: this is cheerfully (ha) excellent stuff, though I’m not yet entirely sure whether I agree with all of it

Every silly cunt who voted leave should be made to listen to this.

I think the caller is one of the three blokes in the pub posted previously.

2 Likes

And blue Ration Books :sob:

1 Like

…made abroad

1 Like

Unlike the food, as we won’t be able to afford it.

1 Like

Begs the question as to why the Remain campaign didn’t have people like this clearly explaining such things before the referendum.

Hubris.

5 Likes

Project Fear, anything said by anyone which didn’t agree with leave philosophy was Project Fear, and by extension - a lie. That caller would have been shouted down in seconds.