Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Maybe she should be remunerated according to her IQ.

She’d be queuing outside a food bank, right now.

1 Like

As I stated on FaecesBook, “Thick as pig shit!”

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/xhLD3Ou.gif

And in more evidence of vegeterian gammon

“For now.” Get to fuck, you Trotskyite grandfucker.

Now IS the fucking time, and the ONLY time, as you well know and so you therefore avoid it.

Twat

As difficult as that is it seems to be correct.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

FB_IMG_1542574079241

3 Likes

It is rare a stereotype so accurately sums up a situation, but here it is…

8 Likes

Jeremy Corbyn is just as big a fucktard as the Tory Brexit hard right, with the notable difference that he has a significantly bigger gang of bullies behind him.

And so …

Quite how lefties believe this plank is the fucking Messiah is beyond me. I’m full of understanding for anyone of any political persuasion who is led along by a man or woman of brilliance.

But how the hell did we end up that huge chunks of the population believe we’re gonna be saved by such weak intellects, who fail to string a conhesive sentance together, never mind an argument ?

5 Likes

Out of interest Craig, how would you vote in a second referendum accepting of course that you don’t know what the question would be? And I’d like a clear, fudge free answer please. No caveats.

Without a change in the voting requirements on the referundum, I would (again) be inelligible to vote. Much bugger.

Were I allowed to vote on a three way choice, I’d vote to Remain.

If I could only chose between No Deal and May’s Deal, I’d vote for May.

Yes, difficult to give a straight answer without knowing the question.

It was being said yesterday that polls suggest the outcome of a 3 way choice between May’s deal, no deal & remain would result In a third voting for each. That’s surprising and I don’t know how any government could interpret such an outcome.

Any second vote has to have a few rules behind it.

1. 55% minimum majority to leave. It needs a clear majority, 50.1% doesn’t cut it for me.
  2. Only a two option vote, leave on the terms presented or stay. three options will always have a confused outcome.
  3. A set Gov’t funded marketing fund for each side, no other money or services to be spent.
2 Likes

For something so constitutionally important, I always found it staggering that this wasn’t part of the first referendum.

7 Likes

I think it was equal parts arrogance, no expectation of it being that close, and the fact that the referendum was advisory.

2 Likes

I think that the only plausible system for a second referendum would be a transferable vote - you number the options. You then can have four options - remain, May, renegotiate or cliff. Remainers would probably vote in that order, Brexiters in the reverse order.

1 Like

The problem here is all the money that’s been spent so recently that voters won’t have forgotten the truths and lies that it’s brought to their attention.

VB

It keeps being said that it was advisory, but Cameron also said quite clearly that the government would act on the outcome whichever way it went. There was no way that the result could’ve gone one way & the government could’ve gone the other. Repeating over & over that it was advisory is foolish. A required % should certainly have been included originally but it wasn’t. Also a big mistake.

1 Like

I think it’s more that it being officially advisory rather than mandatory like the proportional representation ref a few years back meant the whole thing wasn’t taken as seriously.