Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Submit it on the forum tagline thread. The results will be announced in… err… maybe 2042.

6 Likes

We must have a vote on it though.

1 Like

I’ll get a referendum set up. Hopefully it will go better than the brexit one.

1 Like

Forum mcforum face it is then.

5 Likes

It would be impossible to set it up in such a way that it didn’t, I would have thought.

2 Likes

And avoidable. I know it was easy to label people racist etc. But people were seeing communities changing at a rate not seen before ( at least in their lifetime ) due to immigration and or free movement. Like or or not the uk is different to the rest of Europe because of space or lack of.
Immigration was a talking point for years and politicians gave it lip service when I came to campaigning but nothing after. Either because they didn’t want to or because they couldn’t.
This was totally avoidable imo.

And i can understand people being afraid of immigration when the media / politicians were whipppng up the terrorism angle of immigration.
We live in scary times for sure but this was all avoidable.

Only one, pfft

Have you read all 585 pages? :grinning:

No, me neither. I don’t really know what’s in it other than the snippets explained on the news.

Is it the only or indeed the best deal that could’ve been struck under the circumstances? I don’t know

Does it tick the Brexiteers boxes? For some Yes, for others, No.

Is it better than No Deal? Probably.

Is it as good as the deal we already had? Probably not.

Does it represent the views & address the concerns of people on either side of the referendum result? To some extent Yes.

Will it get through the HoC & do I want it to? Don’t know.

Bear in mind too that we here are people who’ve probably been following the machinations more closely than most.

4 Likes

I’m people and the meeja banging on about Johnny and Julie Forener didn’t scare me at all. I lived in that London for 46 years while it went from very white to less than very. I still wasn’t scared.

Interesting that no one ever says a word about white English speaking people ‘coming over and taking the jobs and women.’ There’s two ex colonials on here that I know of who are white English speaking who came here and took jobs that white English folk could have had. One even took an English woman for marriage and reproduction purposes.

Edit. Lived in London from 71 to 08 so 37 not 46 Muppet.

2 Likes

I agree with you completely. I’m just saying I can understand how this cane to a referendum and how fucking avoidable it was.

Perfectly summed up and just about mirrors my position.

Yup, that’s me too.

And 100% of Nadine Dories, Andrew Bridgen, David Davies, and that moron Patterson

(It would have been far too easy to get a Raab gag in there, so we’ll leave it unsaid. )

I’ve answered your quiz as best I could

2 Likes

Have JRM, BoJo etc shot their bolt?

I’m no May fan, by a very long way, but rather her than one of their bunch of shitehawks.

2 Likes

Generally agree but at this stage I’m not sure anyone would be able to do it any differently - short of cliff edge stylee

1 Like

Personally, I think it will be May’s deal or no deal. I don’t think the EU will renegotiate and a hard Brexit would be a disaster, I think.

We’re fucked either way and I don’t see another referendum happening.

I see no chance of remaining, not even a tiny possibility :disappointed:

2 Likes

Agree with all your points Paul.

It’s all bollocks

1 Like

I suppose it had to happen

1 Like

If that is the case,i can’t wait to see Banks,Farage,Wigmore,Johnson,Gove,Redwood Reese mogg etc faces when Mays deal gets voted through

2 Likes