Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It will almost be worth Brexit, just for that pleasure.

2 Likes

Admittedly, I change my mind on a daily basis, but there’s a positive Remain logic for one of the nutters grabbing the wheel and heading for the cliff.

The markets shit the bed come late Jan, parliament won’t vote for it and we’re closer to Ref2 than we risk being with “My way or the highway” May

Whatever happens it’s going to be an appalling spectacle for Britain

Choosing between May’s so called deal and no deal is like asking a vegetarian if they want a slice of wafer thin ham or a big steak. The answer is neither as they’re both unacceptable, just that one is more repulsive than the other.

A massive waste of time and resources to end up choosing between worse off and very worse off.

8 Likes

Maybe I’m being unnecessarily optimistic but they tide may be turning against the hardcore mentalist absolute Brexshitters?

It’d be nice to think the general public is finally starting to see through their shit.

1 Like

I agree, but I’m losing faith that there’ll be another way that gets parliament support.

That could be the consolation prize in all of this.

1 Like

I think it is,especially with brexit voters who are wondering why these 48 letters weren’t put in last week.

Whatever happens,they will be caught out as the snake oil salesmen they are.

2 Likes

If there is anothet way, im quite sure there’s not enough time to thrash it out before March.

Basically we’re fucked.

Correct.

Oh, and forum strapline too :wink:

The ERG delegation about to enter No10 & lay out their plans for a technological solution to the border issue.

4 Likes

The leadership challenge might be melting away as expected but there’s an absolute chasm to bridge in the HoC in order get the votes to pass the withdrawal agreement.

Still confident that 2nd ref is incoming.

1 Like

I hope that’s the case, but I’m not holding my breath.

2nd ref is fine by me, but i can’t see it happening.

There was talk about how the question would be presented, a weighted system with 3 questions / choices rather like the AV system noone wanted.

On the basis the EU is done negotiating, if the vote doesn’t pass, it’s either

1. General Election (Tories won’t fancy that)
  2. No Deal (Nobody who isn’t mad fancies that)
  3. People’s Vote
2 Likes

I bet on 1.
But hope for 3

Only way i can see a PV is if Mays deal gets booted out,and it’s a straight No deal v Remain vote

Even the hypothetical where Treeza whips every Conservative MP (she can’t)

The SNP and DUP will all vote against, and she won’t get enough Labour rebels.

This is the Kinetic phase indeed.

If May gets booted there will never be another referendum before Brexit.

It has to get voted down in the HoC and then retabled as a referendum by her.

Make no difference whatsoever.

Most of the Brexiteers wouldn’t have a clue what the letters are / were / mean, who’d send them and why.

It’s actually quite a straightforward and satisfying flow-chart now.

The difficulty, as has been said already is re-framing the question to satisfy the Electoral Commission.

Don’t forget she has another out here, becuase Arron Banks is about to get absolutely shat on in a masterpiece of timing. Ready made excuse for her.