Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

It’s such a shame Spitting Image isn’t on these days - they would have had a field day the last couple of years.

4 Likes

Gammon nearly grilled.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have needed to write any scripts, that’s for sure

2 Likes

Always worth a read.

1 Like

OK hands up, how many (besides me) had to google “purple ohms”

5 Likes

Me. 7Ω is not even an E192 value.

VB

7 Likes

… a parade of bloviating, plethoric, ante-diluvian buffoons … full of anger, vitriol and paranoia.

I don’t think he likes the hard core ERG does he.

VB

4 Likes

15 Likes

No idea (:lying_face:) why the BBC don’t mention all the high profile politicians in their report. Effectively the Vote Leave group have admitted their guilt by dropping the appeal and have questions to answer which can’t be fobbed off by ‘no comment, it is under appeal’ any longer. The BBC report is here:

Could make for an interesting morning for all concerned tomorrow in the press, or Monday in the HoC. The ‘we don’t have the ££ to pursue the appeal’ line is just laughable.

1 Like

It’s going to be really fucking hard to tell the papers April Fools stories tomorrow… Do you think any will have the balls to go with a brexit related one?

1 Like

Feels like a ground hog April Fools since we bailed out the banks.

4 Likes

Just hit the 6 million

4 Likes

WTAF!

1 Like

Indeed,white socks went out in 87

1 Like

Still convinced he would have been a better brexit secretary than Raab and Davies

1 Like

The Govt’s approach to Brexit captured in a picture. Given the chance Magic Granpa will load the rifle before assuming the position.

4 Likes

Shotgun.

That would make an impressive mess if an inquisitive stray cat decided to investigate the trigger…

1 Like

Buckwheats.

1 Like

Anyone else correlated the ‘new’ Brexit date with the sinking of the Titanic?

Yup - April 12th… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Ooooo, good catch!