Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

5 Likes

4 Likes

Five years to update computer systems in preparation, yet here we areā€¦

1 Like

Government IT programme not ready on timeā€¦ whodathought it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have to bring in a small pallet of speakers in from Germany. Thatā€™s been tricky enough not to mention far more expensive throughout 2021. Iā€™m interested to see just how much more difficult and expensive itā€™ll be from now on. In theory, it shouldnā€™t be more difficult than bringing in a pallet from China but it already is & I suspect itā€™s about to get much worse. All the same benefits, my arse. Kuntz.

9 Likes

She should wear that running around on Salisbury plain when thereā€™s live firing tank training

1 Like

3 Likes

Start brushing up on knife skillz for the the impending catastrofuckopolisā€¦

4 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes

An ongoing headache for remainers / rejoiners Iā€™d guess. Finding an antidote to the message ā€˜Take back controlā€™ in a world full of uncertainty is very difficult. The More frightened people are the more they want control. The message contains a ā€˜call to actionā€™ and a promiseā€™ concisely. "Brexit doesnā€™t have to meanā€¦ā€™ doesnā€™t. As a rallying cry for debate and revaluation itā€™s still perhaps not strong enough. But the premise is sound, the wording might need sharpeningā€¦It could be good for undermining the conservatives but they are rather good at deflection, controlling the narrative and the mode of transmission (Media)

Granny gobblechopsšŸ¤£!
I bet Wayne Rooney is a fanšŸ¤£!

3 Likes

That gob is like the entrance to Hell

3 Likes

Now sheā€™s running with the Thatcher lookā€¦ One for the wank bank.

Add endum

This seems to have a much more conciliatory and positive tone than previous announcements.
If Truss gets this done it will serve her well when the leadership elections get going and shut up the naysayers who say she was a remainer.

Sheā€™s walking right into her own trap

Iā€™d hate to think what her own trap looks like

2 Likes