Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

Pre-Brexit I was 11 times in the UK in 5 years - 2 occasians included Canterbury.
(And yes, one of them with a German school.)
Want to visit gigs in Brighton, but doubtful if I want to travel there post Brexit… :confused:

I now have a European stamp in my blue passport and I fucking annoyed about it.

Should have gone to Cornwall and got stamped on

Just for the record, I don’t fancy beer too much and i don’t live in Berlin.

Mods…

3 Likes

You need to distill it first and let mature in oak casks for some 10 years or so…

1 Like

11 Likes

I see Wetherspoons has put 32 pubs up for sale.

How’s that sovereignty working out for ya now, you pound shop Bungle.

13 Likes

Although this does mean that the old Capitol Cinema in Forest Hill is on the market.

Alternative gig venue someone please :pray:

Not going to hurt him much personally though. I hate the fact that the bosses almost always take the money in good times but suffer little personal loss when things go wrong (especially if it’s their fault).

Like he gives a fuck

World beating

2 Likes

We’ve discussed this here before. It had nothing to do with Brexit. There actually appears to have been some quite interesting events, maybe cursed by association with Brexit & certainly poorly publicised. But I’d like to have seen a few of them. If I get the chance I’ll still try to see the oil platform at Weston if time allows.

The Festival ‘convincer’ was unconvincing. Little wonder, the incompetence would be laughable if it wasn’t so abysmal.

13 Likes
12 Likes
1 Like

“Takin bak ar cuntry m8!”

Yeah? Which one is that you xenophobic windowlickers?

…aaaand of course what’s true of that set of ancient-immigrants will have been true for all of the others way back before the fucking Ice Ages!

1 Like