Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

More fuckwittery from this gentleman, who I believe is a Brexiter…

Who is the one in the middle?

1 Like

I think the problem is that there isn’t anyone.

VB

3 Likes

Julia Heartly-Brewer

vote Leave have dropped their appeal against the findings of the Electoral Commission, who incidentally, are still waiting for the Met Police to get their thumbs out of their arses to investigate.

2 Likes

I read that as the referendum was not legally binding but only advisory that is the end of the matter and the case will be taken no further.

9 Likes

It is a rare thing when something comes out of Brian Moore’s mouth that I can enjoy hearing, but I’ll happily make an exception in this case.

4 Likes

JRM on Newsnight yesterday

image

Auditioning for a Sparks tribute band?

10 Likes

Very Hitleresque.

1 Like

Does anyone actually like him?

I dare say there will be someone, but I’ve never met him/her

The piss stains are a nice touch.

That is the legal position.
It is (possibly/probably) why it was a non-binding, advisory vote… So that any illegalities would be null and void, and no come-back on those involved.

Be interesting to see what happens next. the likely reason for the deadline to get out of the EU was the enforcement of tax liabilities for money made in the EU - that comes into effect on Monday 1st April.

Mogg will be seething. His gravy train of untaxed profit will end… At least, in the way it currently works.

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

Happy non Brexit day everyone.

13 Likes

Dominic Grieve loses confidence vote at Beaconsfield Conservative Association by 182 to 131 votes; paves way for deselection

1 Like

That party is so broken. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men will have their work cut out.

Will they vote to flog him as well?