https://www.bristolshow.co.uk/

3 Likes

Not touring the country then? :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ll book my place in the Audio Note room. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you fancy this Stu?

1 Like

Yes definitely would like to go if possible.
Hopefully guy is up for it

2 Likes

Stationery.

2 Likes

Meh, move on.

3 Likes

Is this the “lots of bookshelf speakers being played far too loud in tiny rooms” annual jamboree?

1 Like

It’s the place to stock up on pens / pencils and assorted toilet mints for the year. I’ve rarely heard a system there that sounded better than any of the Lopwell iterations which are basically plonked on the floor and powered up. Lunchtime is spent eating pie in St Nicks market which is a highlight

6 Likes

Planning on going on the Friday. Needed to escape my parents’ place that weekend just due to other people visiting and there’s not the space, and booked to go see a friend in Bristol without actually realising this was the same weekend.

2 Likes

Aiming to be there on the Friday too. :+1:

2 Likes

Up for a pie on Friday - Seems Lockwood are exhibiting with their new drivers, I hope they bring pens.

4 Likes

Will Quad be showing there, otherwise I’m not interested.

I just want to sit in their room and bleat on at the guy about current dumping and Class A for the entire day.

9 Likes

They are listed as exhibiting

I have to admit it’s quite funny that anyone should appreciate & extol the virtues of class A operation but not actually use an amp that deploys it to drive their loudspeakers.

7 Likes

I’ve booked my guesthouse for Friday and Saturday returning home Sunday …Hope to make it on Friday afternoon…

1 Like

Pie and pens only a week away

7 Likes

Who else is going on the Friday?

N.B: To anyone planning on driving, in it may be worth checking your vehicle against Bristol Cities ULEZ requirements.

1 Like

I go with the Park & Rides buses, regular and drop off immediately behind the hotel. :+1: