Bristol

From the front line

Steering carefully past Sade’s minge I went for a slice of option #3, a weighty 6 lb serving (it seemed like) of chocolate goodness which took most of the afternoon to eat.

7 Likes
1 Like

Number 2 looks good

You missed a treat with vdH. This kind of thing.

"…But, this system works also with animals and plants (trees). I am able to to ‘’measure’’ trees. On invitation of the Community of Milano (Italy) I have been there to advise why so many trees suffer from cancer.

It is practical all situations: Pollution is collected in the wood of this tree. Sounds logical but it is not proven. I can show even which chemicals do create this cancer.

I can also control the quality of food with the same system. Like the pollution by insecticides and/or other chemicals. Reason not to consume this food to avoid the same risk of collecting cancer…"

4 Likes

Like a posh country slice.:+1:

No.1 looks as though Penance has ‘decorated’ it.:cry:

1 Like

It is local and I did pass there this morning.

1 Like

Not sure what make it was

It takes work to be a cunt, believe me we tried hard today in an effort to recoup expenses, The plan was to procure at least £30 in free shit. We came no where close… scumbagfail

5 Likes

Deeply unhappy with the lack of sweets on offer

1 Like

Quite happy with bag haul though

3 Likes

Are they bio degradable?

Don’t think so,I have quite a number of them under the stairs I’ve accumulated over the years and they are still good

1 Like

Do you do your weekly food shop with them, hoping that someone will notice your audio related tendencies?

1 Like

you mean you didn’t manage to snaffle one of the AN IO Gold’s they were giving away in room 402? Never mind better luck next time

2 Likes

What with the Schumann resonators, cakes and pie, I have once again reached for my trusty Onanism Tweezers and am wanking like the proverbial petshop monkey… Ooof…

2 Likes

Oh wow nice one, glad I popped in… I (as usual) wasn’t aware it’s Bristol show time, but as luck would have it, I will be in Bristol city centre on Sunday, so I will now head up much earlier and check this out in the afternoon.

1 Like

Think that’s Wilson Benesch rather than Wilson…

Were the right hand units the full Cardinals?

Yes they areWBs

Just had a look at there site,and they look like resolutions

The bar was good.

thoroughly enjoyed the show , actually managed to hear the audionote an -e at reasonable levels [ i don`t like it loud] and they sounded pretty amazing really i thought

the kudos standmounts i was so looking forward to hearing were playing horrendous music all day , like a rave !! not a hint of classical or civilised music so very dissapointed