Bunz, still hot & VERY MUCH ANGRY' 2̶3̶ 24

Dearest Hot cross nihilist.
Stand for something or amount to nothing. Decency, integrity & decorum - are they to go the way of truth, around the u-bend of apathy?

2 Likes

Icons → Clasts
Icons → Clasts
Icons → Clasts

Out of entropy we came: into entropy must we all descend…

It is the natural order of the Universe.

So much anger.

Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

Can anyone else smell troll piss?

Some of us merely have a relaxed attitude to baked goods - embrace the Yeasty Rainbow, brother!

3 Likes

Old school buns, twice proved, with currants and sultanas, mixed spice and the zest of an orange and a lemon. Glazed with a simple syrup with a bit more mixed spice. The only variation this time around at least is a nod to the date :yum:

8 Likes

Does it smell of mocha and sour grapes*?

*Next Christmas’s mince pie flavour

2 Likes

Why did I read that as “soiled caramel” ? :man_shrugging: Although that strikes me as an appropriate term for that particular combination.

1 Like

Here is a car

Here is a dog

Here is an egg

Here is a hot cross bun

2 Likes

By applying powers of deduction through visual inspection: It appears to be a bun (plural). It is crossed. And it is assumed that with the application of heat it would almost certainly become ‘hot’ (strange quantum thermodynamic behaviour involving wormholes and the shunting of energy to other universes cannot be ruled out, however). This would appear to confirm on prima facie evidence that the product above meets the required parameters. QED.

Ou est le probleme?

Tl;dr version:

4 Likes

3 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImperturbableColdHapuka-size_restricted.gif

2 Likes

Sadly there was a distinct lack of Hestonage at my local Waitrose, so I came away bunless. :sob:

1 Like

Could have just bought some normal ones and bunged in:

"For added indulgence"

1 Like

Now look what you’ve done ^^^

7 Likes

I’d put that cat away before Heston serves it as an ice cream with

3 Likes

That might well be @AmDismal’s cat’s fate since he found out where it’s been laying its eggs. :rofl:

1 Like

Only a matter of time before the cunt starts in on pet food. I hope the animal kingdom rises up to gnaw and maul on the streets of Bray.

3 Likes

I’m off to find some solace in Mike flowers world

1 Like

brazzers_interspecies2

6 Likes