Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

Yes.

1 Like

Really like these:

5 Likes

That is fucking delightful.

One for sale HERE, if you have a good look down the back of the sofa. Hasn’t been de bumpered like the one in the article.

5 Likes

Ah fuck… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And find a sawn off shotgun to relieve the main Post Office of its takings.

5 Likes

That is fabulous.

1 Like

The story behind the Tortoise badge is of note; from memory someone killed one test driving a Prototype Gordon Keeble.

I might have got the story wrong though.

Clumsy wording sorted

… and that’s quite nice too.

1 Like

There was a TG (old, 30 min Top Gear with people like Chris Goffey) piece on it and one of the guys said, when they unveiled it to the press, a tortoise was pottering past so they put it on the bonnet for pics… where it pissed and dissolved the paint.

1 Like

I prefer that story; it is a while since I read a 1989\90 copy of Classic Car magazine; noteworthy as it had adverts for very early Mazda MX5 within.:nerd_face:

More Gordon Keeble pron. And the proper story behind the curious badge:

Seen elsewhere. I want this fucker:

4 Likes

Awesome

The want is very real!:star_struck:

In the meantime, I will settle for a Ford 4110. I was attempting to mow some grass…

9 Likes

The roll cage doesn’t look overly protective.

That was very much in my mind when mowing on the uphill gradients! They are nowhere near as stable as buses!:scream: Still fun though; obviously a completely different style of driving!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Can you nip round and do our paddock?

If you provide the tractor! I should have said it is my friend’s tractor in the picture!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

God no - if I had one, I’d do it! :star_struck: I’ll have to carry-on brutalising the ride-on for now…

Do fancy a tractor… Obvs been in Lincs too long…

3 Likes