Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

There Is one of those Tvr’s rotting in a driveway close to Home Park. Such a waste. It’s green and a TVR so I assume it’s the same.

1 Like

This might fit the bill?

3 Likes

Nice base vehicle for a camper. A Thatch the Snatch Landy. With reading the description.

Nice, very nice, well looked-after by the lookof it.

Buuuuut . . . wouldn’t an HCPU make more sense for a conversion? Indeed you could prolly bang a demountable straight on to it.

Of course you are right, but a stage 1 V8…hubba.

Am actually looking for the best 110 defender hardtop i can find south of 10 grand, then it will be off to Dormobile for the roof and a few other bits. If i can buy a base 110 at 8 then it will be 14 after Dormobile have been at it. The rest i can dry myself for not a lot.

1 Like

Faircspot, should have added TDI, 200, 300 or TD5.

This looks all kinda of awesome. Any examples of what you will be aiming for?

was going to suggest a LR ambulance but fuck me they’re going for silly money

1 Like

The defender ones tend to get turned into ÂŁ70 grand campers, same with the 130s.

Exterior similar to this

Interior, want to keep that lightweight and will make something similar to the original Searle conversions, plus electrical hook up, small deisel heater, small fridge etc.

LPD-07

4 Likes

Fantastic. Now I want one.

With an LS V8 and automatic. :grin:

1 Like

101 forward control would be cool…

1 Like

Ooooofffffffffffff

4 Likes

I just love the fact that he did not label anything, true eccentric!

1 Like

Mine didn’t :grinning:

Yeh, you win that argument hands-down TBH :ok_hand:

1964 Land Rover 109" - 4 Cyl For Sale (carandclassic.com)

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It is nice, but very spendy. Looks like they have designed a much wider storage system on one half that doubles up as a bunk. This means the cooker and sink are low, you would have to sit to use them. Can’t see what’s on the other side. Looks to be an original Dormobile conversion.