Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

c286b9bdc5458dfd27fdcef0a7bf8b99

A handy pic which combines both Pete and Simon’s last posts…

1 Like

Local car nuts haunt has some nice models sitting about today, Mercedes 280 SL my favourite probably

8 Likes

The car I want, followed by the car I’m likely to afford/get

4 Likes

Is that a 360 on the left?

Yes, I’m no expert but shape still looks great,
And seeing the engine close up is just craft personified.
The older one (356?) was actually in better condition, lovely looking engine too.

4 Likes

:rofl:

I want this :laughing:

1 Like

I really enjoyed my 3 years with an S2000, but it got so boring having to keep the revs up to get any level of performance out of it. A V8 S2000 is bonkers, it would probably drive poorly and the V8 lump will almost certainly alter the weight distribution. One of the key things about a standard S2000 was its balance.

£9K, he is having a laugh. More like £3K.

Owned one for a similar period of time, loved the looks and the fact that it was outside the mainstream. As an every day drive it does tend to get frustrating, made more sense on country roads compared to commute.

1 Like

I had an HKS exhaust and CAI fitted from new by Honda. It was so loud it used to set car alarms off as I drove past always left a grin on my face!

1 Like

So YOU were the cunt who used to wake me up :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I dont think I have ever ventilated your arse?

In my dreams I understand this to be different.

1 Like

Do your dreams have a wizard performing a 20 minute flute solo introductionary sequence?

2 Likes

Yes. But they aren’t always wizards. Sometimes they are goblins.

2 Likes
2 Likes

£16K for that, FFS… Some people will buy anything. I once drove a 2L one and the handling was horrible and the seats crap.

:sob: