Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

They never made a 2 litre one of those, Bob. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Can’t you read? Bob drove one. He knows.

8 Likes

Of course he does, he drove a different model, with different suspension and engine, which may or may not exist, but it’s exactly the same. :grinning:

Maybe he knows more about hifi than cars, but, well… see for yourselves :rofl:

1 Like

It probably had seats that didn’t go back far enough as well.

Well I like it, it’s red and has a big V8 :heart_eyes:

A mate of mine bought one of these new around 2008, he paid £6K for some super duper exhaust system, ran it for 3 years 60K and tried to flog it for what the dealers offered him trade-in, £8K if I remember rightly. He traded it in.

It’s a re-badged Holden, isn’t it?

1 Like

I’m not sure if they were built here or in Oz.

It’s a fucking Vectra with a revised front.

Er, no. It’s a Holden Commodore, a larger, RWD platform unique to Australia. Nothing in common with a Vectra except the Vauxhall badge.

4 Likes

We all know about re-badged strayans - there’s a couple on here :rofl:

4 Likes

I wants a Malooooo.

6 Likes

Can one of these be run a a commercial vehicle for tax purposes? :shushing_face:

Needs a couple of sheep in the back.

Pervert :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep. It is a Dunny Door. I would run away as fast as possible in the opposite direction. The only thing worse was the Ford Falcon which was a shitbox with all the reliability of one of Theresa May’s campaign promises.

It was used in North America for the 2010-2015 Camaro.

I think that is a Camero in Oz. It is very fast in straight lines and feckin’ useless at going around corners. Worshipped from afar by the mullet, tats and missing teeth brigade who buy 'em up third hand. Good for Government revenue too. I’m pretty sure that (taking numbers on the road into account) it was the most fined car several years running by some distance.

So, same as the North American version :smile:
Usually owned by the weapon grade cologne and miniature Serie A club kit hanging from the rear view mirror crowd

2 Likes

And Pontiac G8.