Carnage

The big Hecos sounded great yesterday. The Motus goes under the radar due to the understated looks, it always sounds spot on.

1 Like

There were a few rooms with tape faff. A good way of avoiding music requests :grinning:

1 Like

This was the best professional show I have been to in years. A very nice hotel just off the motorway with free decent parking and free entry.

A nice mix of high end and affordable kit. I really liked the bar area with the food and Diverse Vinyl in there, had a nice vibe. Cup of coffee for £1-50 and £6 for a tasty pork bap, good value given the surroundings and friendly staff.

2 Likes

5 Likes

In the Puresound room.
Enjoying the sound, especially as it’s Led Zep on tape faff.
However deeply disappointed that Stu is not sat there fanning himself…

4 Likes

Stu, you are on fire, XL Please

Joined the Fan Club…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

They only have small

Just offered a tenner for a larger AA member to wear it round the show for an hour

2 Likes

What about the muffins though? :thinking:

Got you a small

2 Likes

Best sounding rooms so far: Kondo, Puresound, Kralk, Longdog.

I have the want for Kralk TBD-12

Sound like very good JBLs

4 Likes

I thought they were a bit harsh yesterday but I see they can be adjusted and they are a good price compared with a lot of the other speakers around.

Stunning

5 Likes

7 Likes

While I was looking at those, there was a Kondo-san chap peering very closely indeed at them whilst silently talking to himself and shaking his head.

1 Like

He was. His 100 odd yr old cello (“Eet’s steel a youngster”) was making a mockery of what speakers can achieve.

200 yr old he quoted yesterday

1 Like

He has two cellos

Yes, you’re right, wasn’t sure if I’d misheard him so played it safe.