Catcando a Bakeoff 31st Aug

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was surprised he was off holiday, long enough, to consider attending.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Hi Gregg and abbatoirians, - something has urgently come up which needs me to be at home until lunchtime on Saturday (to do with our house sale) , which means I wont be there until after 2.00, but I shall be there. Please keep me a sausage/burger and shall bring cheeses and baguettes being a Brexit Remainer…

1 Like

No problem.

Ta for the invite relayed via @edd9000, Gregg, unfortunately that’s the day Sam collects her new car and I play taxi driver.

Have an ace day :+1:

Car looks tasty Paul

1 Like

She’s like a giddy kiddy at the mo Stu - rightly so of course, her first ever brand-new car.
The gal deserves Nice Things, she works hard and inexplicably endures me :+1:

7 Likes

Wtf, I’ve put up with you for years and never had anything…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi Maureen :metal:

1 Like

@Jim Despite your best efforts mate, she still has the better set of tits :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Hi @J_B

11 Likes

I never thought I’d say this in public, but it’s nice having you around :crazy_face:

Either I’m losing my edge, or you’re losing your mind…

1 Like

Neither is necessarily mutually exclusive…

3 Likes

Shouldn’t you be out putting heads on poles?

Lord knows we need it.

3 Likes

haven’t seen you or Mrs Opinion in years - couldn’t you just make an itsy bitsy detour with new posh car; I mean, me, myself I shall be there, with my 15 year old smart car. . .

1 Like

Seems a reasonable shakedown cruise.
Drop in, and refuel the mind and body.

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely! The desire to wreak death and suffering upon them is STRONG, the means, less so… :frowning:

It has, indeed, been far too looooong Lawrence, and Gregg’s bakeoff is one of the finest, but we also have the doggos to consider - just can’t easily leave them, especially with the new girl in residence.

Very sorely tempted! If we can possibly find some form of doggo foster then we’ll try to stop-by and say hello :+1:

If you can’t make this, come up to Settle, you cunt :smile:

3 Likes

Best idea ever.

1 Like