Certina DS Action diver - blue dial

This is a sapphire blue gem of a watch, beautifully constructed and replete with ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal, 300m WR, fab lume, screw-down crown, the best on-the-fly bracelet adjustment I’ve ever encountered, and an insanely accurate Precidrive quartz movement (as used by Longines among others). And I cannot emphasise too much - no aspect of this watch’s build quality has been compromised merely because it has such a movement in it.

The dial is a sunburst blue that is without equal IME - it has to be seen to be believed. It also benefits from being slim and very easy to wear, and is a modest 41mm in diameter, though I’d say it wears smaller.

I’m the second owner, and it has had some wear, so not quite mint - there’s a little light bracelet rash on the case-back, and a few light swirlies on some polished areas, but otherwise superb - no dings, scratches, chips or cracks.

It’s full set, all cards, booklets, packaging etc - even the unopened Certina cleaning cloth is present, and it’s all in top condition. It dates from 2019, and I’ve had it since 2020. I’m including a worn-once Tudor-style woven NATO of top quality that suits it extremely well in the bundle.

The current, rather dowdy equivalent, is £550 + VAT and Duty, I’m looking for **£295 ONO ** including RMSD to UK mainland locations.

4 Likes

For a moment I thought you were selling one of these.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Did Sam buy that for you, it looks nice.

Better, I bought it when I was howling-drunk on December 31st / Jan 1st 2019-20.

Had no idea I’d done so until it showed-up a week later…

It really is a fucking nice wristwatch.

:heart_eyes: