ChelseaDaves record and cd magical mystery tour

If it’s ok with Tim I’ll pick mine up at his and also Keith1962s order …Thanks Stu and Co for your hard work making the sales as successful as can be …

2 Likes

No problem with me @Mickyricky Im sure I’ll see you soon

1 Like

Just found out that prices to cross the Channel have really skyrocketed.
Hopping over to Brighton out of the season just to pick up records is now unfortunately out of the question.

Long shot:
Is anybody hopping over to the continent or in Newcastle, as the DFDS mini cruise allows for a a very short stay in the city at acceptable costs. :crossed_fingers:

My missus might be able to get them to Belgium if that helps

I’ll find out when and where , she’s just opened an office there so they can be dropped and collected

Wevelgem in Belgium

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m happy for my stuff to go to Tim in Chesterfield.

2 Likes

Micky is kindly collecting mine, as above, and if yours are dropped off at the same time, I can meet you at North Shields ferry port, or some other alternative location, and hand them over?

3 Likes

Thank you all for all the kind offers, checking my agenda what will suit best!

I’ve been busy….

Did I see somewhere that @mickbald offered to take mine and bring them up when he visits his brother? I guess he’d be picking them up from Darren?

If not, I’m off next week (w/c 2/10) so could pop down to Stoke easily enough, and could also pick up for @sjs if he wants?

Cheers Stu, this is really above and beyond.

1 Like

I don’t know where Darren lives tbh but if I can get there I can collect for Rob, @crimsondonkey, @J_B (Worcester?) and others round me in Shropshire.

1 Like

Darren’s in Crewe I think, Mick. I’m happy to pop down one day while I’m off, so if you’re not planning to visit Bob anytime soon I’ll pick them up.

Crewe is 1 1/2 hour from me and I’ve no plans to visit Bob at the moment. Happy to do so if it helps anyone though.

1 Like

Ok, it’s only about 45 minutes for me, if the M6 isn’t fucked up, so I’ll get them. Simon @sjs do you want me to pick yours up?

That would be much appreciated, thx

1 Like

Have you decided which option you want to go with ? There is only Friday for to decide …I’m asking so I know how much room I will need in my van …Micky

As travelling will be a bit difficult, I’ve taken the offer from @Stepmotheratomicbomb and go for the Belgium connection.
Thanks for all your help and support!

1 Like

Please let me know postcodes where needed. I have West Midlands one and sodders and Northampton junction one.I think others have sent there’s but have got lost in the PMs.

Not sure why,but I didn’t think this trip was quite so far,830 odd miles.

Everytime I’m at a destination,I’ll update in this thread so next destination has a rough idea what time I’ll be with them.

Going to finish the drop offs at Northampton on Saturday,and get down to m25 area,then Brighton on the Sunday.

3 Likes

Will NORAD have a live where is Stu tracker for this event.

2 Likes

Hi

Missed this thread, I am in leek but happy to hang on to stuff or drive up country to meet and drop off somewhere, I am also in Dudley next month if that helps

Stu, as discussed you don’t need to come up as far as stoke unless it works for you re traffic, let me know where and I will drive to you. As a default location given you are crossing the a50 to get from m6 to m5 then st14 5 Aa is a petrol station Mac Donald’s on that road

Cheers
Darren

2 Likes

Stuart How do you want everyone to contribute to your costs? I imagine that’s going to cost you at least £200 in fuel alone. Is it just a case of sending over a contribution to your PayPal?

Don’t want to see you out of pocket after all the hard work you have put in.

2 Likes