ChelseaDaves record and cd magical mystery tour

Ok,the plan is to leave Plymouth next Saturday early,and will either be going to stoke first,or Brighton first.

Either way the route will be Plymouth,Bristol past West Midlands to stoke,hang a right to chesterfield,onto Spalding area,to Northampton services,down to Brighton,along coast back to Devon via Bournemouth/Southampton Pompey Italian furniture man.

Can stop at any junction services on route as long as it’s by the motorway.

Let me know who want’s what taken to stoke Darren’s - chesterfield to Tim’s - spalding area to sodders - Kevin’s at Brighton area,Nick or cobbler at Northampton services.

For West Midlands can stop at whatever junction,or ikea Wednesbury car park,whatever works best and is nearest for you. If you know an area just off a junction let me know.

I’m trying my best to avoid any Saturday town/city traffic.

Darren’s drop off

Notdiwnindevon
Sjs
Rob998?

———————
Kevin’s drop off

Mvaug
Wayward

—————————

Tim’s drop off

Rms Steve
Octh
Dean
Micky
Keith62
Freefallrob
Sap7
Keith62

———————

Northampton service drop off

Myrman
Cobbler
Mj2
Mr kettle
Bullinachinashop

—————————-

Sodders drop off

Ed9000
Jim
Michbam

————————

West Midlands to be sorted

Spenagio
Crimson Wayne

9 Likes

Hi Stu,
Could you leave mine at Tim’s in Chesterfield please (or I’ll meet you there if I know when)
Thanks, Dave

2 Likes

As above please. May meet you there…

1 Like

Mine at sodders please.

1 Like

Tim’s at Chesterfield please Stu.
Thanks for all your hard work on this, you’re a star mate.

2 Likes

Tim’s at Chesterfield please Stu :+1:.

I’ve probably missed something (a lot) but how do we pay?

1 Like

I am willing to provide sustenance on your way if you like!

1 Like

Hand me cash. I’ll sort the rest.

1 Like

If @Myrman could hold on to mine, that could be useful if the WM meet is a bit out of range.

Paypal to @stu (if he sends you the details in a PM - hint…)

You could always read the instructions in the appropriate thrread :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Possible WM drop -

@stu, just looking at your most direct route from Bristol to Stoke, M5 North skirting the beautiful Birmingham.

I/others from the area could meet you anywhere along this stretch, although Lickey End is both memorable and convenient.

This might suit @crimsondonkey too, but I’m more than happy to meet anywhere that best suits your route.

Or happy to collect from one of your other stops if that’s easier.

2 Likes

Have done already, thread divertion happened therein…

@Wayward @MVAgusta
Happy to pick up your stuff and we can sort the rest out later

3 Likes

Its always good to multi task. Elaborate dogging spot blog or belt n’ braces post for carparks accross the country.

2 Likes

:+1:

How much is needed to chip in to cover the road trip please?
(If it’s the Astra would payment be in anti-matter for the faster than light drive)

I’m due to meet-up with both @Jim and Gregg @catcando at some point, which could get stuff into Norfolk and Cambs respectively if that helps any of yer?

1 Like

Yep, Stu is going to drop off my records and CDs with you, cheers. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m at the Ascot Hifi show next Sunday can collect there if anyone else is going